Water Flavouring

Sulleyp

The Minis Bad Boy
I love the water flavouring I get on LL and CD. I struggle to get 4 litres down of plain water. And I mean struggle!!! But when i add a small spoonful of the water flavouring I can't get enough. I end up doing about 6 litres a day EASY!

But I am running out and I dont rejoin LL for another month (I am currently using up all my packs). IS there anywhere I can get myself a water flavouring in the shops or online that is the same as the LL one?

There's a lemon one? Ohhh, might have to visit my LLC and get a stock in for the summer months. Pretend it's like the homemade lemonade I used to sell to my neighbours as a kid in the Summer holidays!

I just bought the St Clements one to try last night. I usually have the Fruits of the forest one but they seem to have changed that recently, it's still nice though.

I was wondering about being able to buy them when I'm finally off LL, I don't drink tea or coffee and usually survive on squash so these would be fab. Expensive though compared to a bottle of squash...

Well I used to alternate the FOF and CLEM ones as I would get used to the taste after a couple of weeks. A lemon one though. OMG I cannot Wait!!!!

I will email her now and ask.

I have the Sunrise orange one which I enjoy. The FOF is a little too sweet for me but will be ok to make weaker for myself (only tried it at CBT). The St Clements one is Lemon & Lime - bet it would be refreshing with ice in in the summer!

Kat

Back