Water Flavourings and Mousse Mix Quantities

Kd
Just to clarify, I have been having a mix a moose along with water flavouring everynight and seem to be ok (not been weighed for 3 weeks so hard to judge) but is this ok?

Yes, that's fine :)

Hi , I know this is an old post and hope I get some replies :) I really struggle with plain water , just cannot get it down ! I love the orange flavour and 1 tsp is enough to do 2litres of water for me .. but I struggle to drink any more than this due to the 1 tsp a day rule . looked at the info on the flavour , the fruit ones are only 0.1 g carb per tsp and about 13 Kcals .. so surely this is not enough to affect ketosis ? is there another reason that you cannot have any more ??
I have also noticed that the veg flavour has far more carbs and calories , yet you are only allowed 1tsp of either .. I would love to be able to have 2 tsp a day .. but do not want to risk my weight loss ... anyone shed any light ??

HI I live in france how can i get hold of CD i have done it before but fell pregnant and stopped now regained what i lost! Please help.

Just read this and have never been told there is a limit on the flavourings.

Thanks for letting me know

great ... thanks for that ... will have something to look forward to in 3 weeks
My start weight is exactly the same as yours, my goal is the same and I am about the same height?
The only trouble is that I only started the diet ( Cambridge ss) today.I will be watching your progress with interest. Good Luck!

I bought water flavouring on Monday and my CDC said there's about 10 calories in the whole tub, and so having more than one teaspoon a day shouldn't make much difference, now is that right or wrong? I'm very tall have 4 packs a day and am
Doing ss+ I don't have the bars cox they don't agree with me but I don't want to be doing something I'm
Told is ok when it isn't especially ad I'm
Paying for the right info!

I asked my CDC again today and she said there is no limit on the water flavourings. Don't know if that helps or not !

Silly question this is my 1st week but can a small quantity of the mix a mousse be added to the soup to create more substance so it's not so dish watery? X

Ladyleemcg said:
Silly question this is my 1st week but can a small quantity of the mix a mousse be added to the soup to create more substance so it's not so dish watery? X

It needs to be refrigerated to work. So hot soup won't allow it to thicken unless you used LOADS!!

Hi,
3 days in on 810. Doing good so far, no headaches, maybe a bit tired though.
I've read somewhere that u can mix some water flavouring with fat free yoghurt to make ice cream, I don't have my milk allowance so I could do this? Has anyone else tried this?
Thanks xx

Just wanted to say that I started on stage three of the Cambriedge diet yesterday and having seen how well you have done it has really motivated me. I have 166lbs to loose in total which seems such a huge undertaking but I am determined to do it. Any advise for someone just starting out?

Caz x

I am a newbie on here... plucked up the courage to join after seeing there where a few guys on here too :)
Anyway, just coming up to finishing my second week, but on monday there my CDC gave me the water flavouring and when asked how much I could have she said as much as I wanted!! I have since monday consumed a fair ammount and now worried for my weigh in on Monday, my best friend is also on the diet with me and was given bars for her second week too!
Anyway thanks for clearing that up and I will now do it as per instructions above... I am so so dertimned to do SS 100% AND gutted I may have ruined it for myself now!

Hey hope the weigh in went well! Its so frustrating to get mixed messages from different people!

My CDC said I could use as much of the water flavouring as I wanted!

Haven't tried mix a mouse yet so not sure about that as well a the water flavourings

my cdc said it doesn't matter how much of the stuff you use, just try to get atleast a liter of pure water in a day. I use from 1 to 3 tb a day and it hasn't effected me atleast yet :)

Back