Water Flavourings and Mousse Mix Quantities

hi there i would really like to know if there is any way that this can work faster. i.e drink more water, run round the block (as if lol). also i am on ss plus but i find it really really hard to have 4 things a day. i could quite happily only have 3 would this be ok.

i also dont have any shakes, soup untill 2 in the afternoon, i do drink water before this but have always found it hard to have stuff before this time. will this be slowing my weight loss ?????????? :D

Hi I'm on my first week due to get weighed tomorrow,my CDC said I could have as much water flavourings as I wanted , I really hope it hasn't affected my weight loss xx

Is there no way i can use the water flavourings in the first weeks? will this make a BIG difference?? as i have came off plan and i know i would saty better on plan, by using the veg flavouring on a night.... Thankyou xx

I used them and many have had the bars from the start so if it's what u need do it because it's better than coming off plan x

I used them and many have had the bars from the start so if it's what u need do it because it's better than coming off plan x

AWW thanks lea, Just what i wanted to hear!! xx Its quite difficult to just have 3packs and only water, so the veg flavouring is like a little godsend on a night, when im bored of the H2O!!! lol , ill go easy with it tho, until week 2 then i can have 1 teaspoon of each....................WOOOHOOOO looking forward to week 2 already.......heheheheh:p Thanks again for your reply!! xx good luck with the plan and your doing FANTASTIC!!! xx

Hi I'm on my first week due to get weighed tomorrow,my CDC said I could have as much water flavourings as I wanted , I really hope it hasn't affected my weight loss xx
Good luck on your journey hun, im not too sure about that, the cd booklet states to have one teaspoon a day, and not to use them in the first couple of weeks, BUT im using them as ive came off plan and they are a crutch& a Godsend for me on a night time, when i have no packs left and sick of water
:cry:..........So if your cdc said that u can have tht amount and she lost her weight doing that, go for it!!!! Good Luck x

did you use them all the way through your weeks? Also do u have chewing gum, your weight losses are fantastic!!!! Any tips?

Back