water intake diary

Yeah it's something that niggles me. I been drinking about 5 litres a day and my chemist advised me that maybe this is reason why my weight loss this week was 2lbs (which is great don't get me wrong) but she does think i may be be fluid retaining. I do still feel bloated even after losing a stone and a half. Going to cut down to 4 litres see if that helps.

I dont seem to go anywhere thse days without a bottle of water nearby. I have a 1/2 hour drive to & from work so try to drink 1/2 a litre on each journey.
I take 1 1/2 litre bottle of water to work with me as well and make sure its empty before i leave at the end of the day along with 2-3 cups of coffee to keep me going.
Once im home i tend to stick to drinking mint tea and then have a glass of water about 9.
Only problem with all this water is i have had to locate where all the public toilets are lol

I bring 2.5 litres to work with me. i work over an hour drive from my house so on the way home i drink 1 litre. So Im adding another 1.5 bottle to my intake not finished it yet but wil be by the end of the nite. so that's 4.5 litres today. Been very good again hope it helps at my weigh in!

Great post Anne-Marie.

Well I've been a bit out of control today. I've had 3 litres already.

I was always a huge water drinker (even before LT) I was drinking way too much and my Chemist told me to calm it, as I could flood my kidneys and flush out nutrients. I was drinking up to 5.5l. I now try to stick to 4.5l but with having this pig flu rubbish and my throat closing, I'm finding I need a bit more. So I need to control it the rest of the day. 1.5 left for tonight.

Wow yeah dats a lot but i suppose wat can you do if your throat is so dry! Maybe drink really hot tea an it wil stop you drinking so fast.

Well i drank a 50cl bottle dis morning then 1.5 litre bottle so 2 litres already. Im gonna try have some peppermint tea instead of just water coz its pretty cold and ive no curtain on my bedroom window coz i just redecorated my room an waiting for my dad to make holes for my curtain. We have stupid walls that crumble wen you drill anything so he must do it coz he found some special drill or something hahaha! But anyway back to the point its making my room freezing! So need some heat. hahaha!

Hate tea and coffee. Water and diet coke were the only things I drunk.

Hahaha at stupid walls!

Yeah, if I was able to drink tea and coffee I would be drinking them to keep warm. It's so cold up here. The sun is splitting the trees but it's freezing.

Get the heating on full blast and if he's anything like my Daddy he'll have that curtain up before you can say 'huge heating bill'!

hahaha! the house is so bloody cold i swear i slept in pj's a fleece thick night gown an a fleece blanket over me then i got under the covers and was still cold hahaha! blooming weather is weird. yeah the sun is shining here too but no bloody heat from it! you know ive realised i curse alot on this diet. My mam even said it to me the other day! hahaha! ah well

I struggle to keep track of water too. probably had close to 2l today, mostly drink about 3l but think it slips sometimes, i make up my sakes with 400-500mls and i do drink a lot of coffee, i'm so cold i need it!!! I'm going to try harder with water also

so had a cup of peppermint tea and another 1.5 lt dat brings me to 3.5 plus tea so far. Gonna try have a little more as im so thirsty.

Hahaha you crack me up Anne-Marie! I loves you!

I'm the same in bed, very attractive. Everyone in here runs around in vest tops and shorts, and I'm sitting in hoodies, pjs, socks, fluffy slipper boots, scarves, with the heating on.

At least you have an excuse for your swearing. I've a mouth like a trucker. Apparently I'm ever so polite and swearing doesn't 'suit' me? Although I only swear where I know it will be acceptable. I do have some manners!

I'm now up to 4l. I really have to take it easy now, but my throat is so sore and dry, I'm having to drink loads.

Poor honey! i really feel so sorry for you cant imagine how dry your throat is coz mine is like a desert haha! Thanks im a little nutty alright keeps me sane if you know wat i mean! I went mad today and wore a skirt with black tights and done my hair and i only went to tesco haha but really needed a lift feel weird after not having my weigh in for a whole week and a half especially after losing nothing so i feel like im not losing!

Ah well weigh in on wed and i better have lost a good bit or ill have to change my refeed date. :-(

Awww Anne-Marie, don't give me the sad face. You will have lost sweetie. You just had a weird week, remember you were so poorly that week, and I expect the unable to poo didn't help.

Hope you've been hitting the toilet with gusto! You stuck to the plan 100%, you've drunk your water, so there is no reason why you wouldn't have a good loss. Please don't worry about it.

As for being nutty - It's the best way to be! Getting dressed up to go to Tescos happens every week for me! I get dressed up to leave my baby to school in the morning! You have to dress up and feel good about yourself. Make the most of your new body and your growing confidence sweetie.

Oh, you may not have lost any weight last week but I bet you've lost inches. Get the inches measured for future reference.

Off to curl up on the coach with 900 blankets to watch Strictly then Xfactor

X

Thanks babes i love you your just so nice!Yeah ive been measuring wish i had measured my legs before i started coz i tink ive lost the most from there! i had a little cheat and weighted myself the other day down 5 lbs as far as my scales is concerned but its not the same as the pharmacist and now wit totm prob wont lose as much ah ill be grand! optimism is key in this diet! My mam bought me a new 3 piece pj's for being so good lately haha so gonna get into dat and get my two water bottles! haha!

Well im adding another 75cl to my total dats prob 4.5 litres

Last edited:
So today ive had 75cl and a cup of peppermint tea. In the process of drinking 1.5 litres trying to drink a little less today than the last few prob aim for below 4litres!

Yeah ive been very good bit surprised at myself coz i usually wudnt be drinking as much an i havnt even needed a sports bottle top. Anyway hope to have another 1.5 litre bottle 2day but will see how it goes went on a 2 hour walk wit my puppy and my mam it was very slow but so so wrecked after it! Back to work 2moro so didnt have enough time off in a week i want another one hahaha!

adding one cup of peppermint tea so ive had 2x1.5=3+75+2 cups of tea just over 4 id say!

2lt is the definite min on this diet and between 4.5-5 is max. But some people tend to need less. Listen to your body. .

4.5 litres is the absolute maximum recommended amount. And thats ONLY if you either do a lot of exercise, or use less than the recommended amount of water in the shakes/soup.

The funny thing bout the water ting is lipotrim people say 4 is the max but your allowed as much tea or coffee as you want but wat bout people who dont drink tea or coffee can they have more???? coz wat goes into tea and coffee...water. you do need to be careful so ive put a strict limit of 5 litres but only once a week or a week and a half do i have this amount. i usually have between 3 and 4.
The recommended 'water' (slightly misleading as it should actually be "Fluid") intake INCLUDES all black tea & Coffee.

I got this information directly from Lipotrim, on two seperate occasions. HTH?

Back