Water & packs quick question

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by kamiknix, 14 August 2006 Social URL.

1. kamiknix

kamiknix Silver Member

Just wondering......if you mix the packs with more than 250mls water does it matter? I found them abit too powdery only using 250mls so have been using 300mls + ice instead and getting a lovely creamy & smooth shake.

Kamilla x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Doesn't matter at all, as long as you drink it all within 15 mins. A great way of getting some extra water down too :)

4. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes, I do that too, tastes much better! I even "water down" my cartons to make them into a long drink!

5. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD
    Am I right in thinking that if you use extra water to make up your packs then this still doesn't count towards your water consumption? :confused:

6. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I never count it towards, just in the hope it meant I got more anyway! I always make sure my 2L plus is just water.

7. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

That is correct, Chicken! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.