Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

WATER TIP!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Trim T, 2 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Trim T

Trim T Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.8%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi everyone,

I'm pretty new to minimins, but since reading your posts i've noticed that a big problem that keeps propping up is water consumption.

I fill up 2 2litre bottles every morning and tske them everywhere with me (even around the house). This way i know exactly how much i'm drinking and i know i have to drink them before the end of the day.

Try it, it works.;)

Last edited by a moderator: 2 October 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Smudge321

Smudge321 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante WS
    I use a new bottle of Drench a day and just keep refilling. The bottle is 750ml so I know 3 refills and I have done 3 litres :D

Its a sturdy bottle and still small enough to fit in my bag.

Last edited: 16 June 2011
  4. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Wants to shed pounds more

I make sure mine is wear I work/sit in the evenings and always room temp - I can glug gallons that way

5. Uniqua

Uniqua Loves being slim!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(32.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Herbalife
    I've found it easy since the water flavouring. I make up 1 litre as it says then pur into a 2 litre bottle and top up with plain water. Once I've had that through the day I just try and add another glass of plain water with dinner and I'm there.

Before that flavouring I was getting no where near enough water.

6. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    i use a litre sports cap bottle and a 500ml bottle. i take both to work and drink them making 1.5l in total. then i know i have 3 1l bottles of water to drink when i get home to make sure i have my 4.5l :)

7. FunkyDiva

FunkyDiva Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi All, Im quite confused now after reading all of your posts...... I thought the minimun daily intake of water was 2.25ltrs, which is just over 4 pints? Some of you say its 4ltrs.....I dont think i'd be able to drink that much! Can someone clarify for me please?

Thanks

Amanda

8. FunkyDiva

FunkyDiva Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :DSorry - minimum! My spelling is off today too!:D

9. cissie

cissie Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi I think the minimum is 2.25 lts but I was advised to up it to 4 litres and I think that is probably the same for most of us. Once you have adjusted to drinking that much water it comes a bot like second nature! Does to me anyway! Any how I would definatley advice drinking more as I really believe it helps with the weight loss. Godd luck hun x

10. MR2_Owner

MR2_Owner Doing Slimming World

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah the minimum is 2.25L - I have a 2L bottle on my desk at work which I drink whilst at work from 9-5.30, the glasses I have before work and after plus the cups of tea are additional!

11. thinkthincd

thinkthincd Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(29.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I drink at least 3l a day as you are supposed to have more if you have tetras and bars and i have both lol. I keep trying to up it but am sick of getting up in the night!

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.