Water, Water, everywhere. Any Tips ?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by phr1976, 21 January 2009 Social URL.

1. phr1976

phr1976 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I am in my first week and I am learning little tips and tricks to handle the copious amounts of water I am drinking, such as going a certain way to work that ensures that I pass a bathroom at about halfway. I am also making sure that I stop drinking about 1.5 hrs before I go to bed so hopefully I am not running to the bathroom all night which also seems to work too.

Anyone have any other tips or quirks to help with the amount of water we have to drink ?

Paul

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CherryRocks

CherryRocks I love my purdy shoes

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(27.37%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Drink green tea lots, it helps with your water intake and because its warm doesnt seem to send you to the loo as much, also drinking carbonated helps bring variety into it, if you go to Costco you can get 30 500ml bottles for a fiver...bargain.

4. Slimmer09

Slimmer09 Full Member

Ok, I know I'm probably in the tiniest minority here but I love hot water! Have you tried drinking it warm? It doesn't send me to the loo too often and I'm drinking more than I should at 6 litres at day. Try it... you just might find it ok.

5. tasha2000

tasha2000 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    6 litres a day blimmin ekkkk x how do ya manage ta drink 6 litres a day?? I am in awe x

6. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    24st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    variety is the key for me, I drink at least 3 bottles of 75cl water a day plus black coffees, black/green/mint teas and soda water now and again. By just carrying around a bottle of water I find myself drinking from it frequently. Lots of trips to the loo, but reaping the benefits by feeling great and flushed out!

7. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    more water threads blimey!! lol

8. catssseyes

catssseyes Team 1 all the way!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I know it's not officially allowed, but on CD, you can buy their own water flavouring, Sunshine Orange. It does nothing to ketosis, as it is allowed on CD. It has no calories, just sweeteners.
    Since I swapped to CD, I have not gone out of ketosis at all.
    It makes a wonderful change when you've got to that 'water is boring' phase.
    You can prob buy it off Ebay.
    Helen x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.