Water Week

Mutts

Silver Member
So the last 3 Weeks I have been stuck on 3 Pound losses walking about 45 Miles a week and sticking to plan 100%

Still got along way to go so wanna boost myself a bit .

Going to try dropping pepsi max and black coffee and try and drink at least 3 Litres a water in day instead

See if that makes a difference:confused:

Good luck with your water week , it could well make a difference as both coffee and pepsi contain caffeine , which can actually dehydrate you . If you drink a lot of these though I would say dont go cold turkey , have a few glasses or cups or you could find yourself with a nasty headache and no energy ... caffeine is a drug and can effect your body if you cut it out quickly .
Even if it does nothing for your weight loss ( and to be honest 3 lb a week is a VERY good loss ) it will be healthier as caffeine can also be bad for your heart , even causing a fast pulse and palpatations in excess !!!!

I love fizzy drinks but make myself stick to sugar free squash till after tea then I drink fizzy lemon and lime

'Stuck on three pound losses'? That's not being stuck, that's speeding ahead! lol

You should be proud of the 3lb losses (which I'm sure you are). SW is a more 'slow and steady' weightloss in my experience - slow and steady, but stays off! :D

Best of luck with your water week! xxx

Back