• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Water Week

Good luck with your water week , it could well make a difference as both coffee and pepsi contain caffeine , which can actually dehydrate you . If you drink a lot of these though I would say dont go cold turkey , have a few glasses or cups or you could find yourself with a nasty headache and no energy ... caffeine is a drug and can effect your body if you cut it out quickly .
Even if it does nothing for your weight loss ( and to be honest 3 lb a week is a VERY good loss ) it will be healthier as caffeine can also be bad for your heart , even causing a fast pulse and palpatations in excess !!!!

I love fizzy drinks but make myself stick to sugar free squash till after tea then I drink fizzy lemon and lime

mojomcl

Silver Member
'Stuck on three pound losses'? That's not being stuck, that's speeding ahead! lol

RubyMoss

Silver Member
You should be proud of the 3lb losses (which I'm sure you are). SW is a more 'slow and steady' weightloss in my experience - slow and steady, but stays off! :D

Best of luck with your water week! xxx