Water Works, Even It It Does Affect Your Water Works!

LISE

Hi all,
After two days with no loss I was a bit down yesterday. Almost at the end of my 1st week on SS and had lost 6lb in 3 days then nowt for two days.
Made a deal with myself to drink more water yesterday, drank 4 litres, felt sooo bloated and spent all day running to the loo, but woke this morn to see another 2lb off.
So it seems, that's the amount I'll have to stick to from now on, have to say, drinking is the hardest part of this diet as before I started I never drank much at all, mainly white coffee, throughout the day.
So although tough to get used to, this diet is doing my insides the world of good.
Lise.x.

Don't weigh yourself everyday !

Once a week is fine.

Good girl keep that water down!! x

Hiya Lise,

Water seems to be the key for me too. Even before starting CD I was drinking 3 litres a day, now I have to do more than 4 to get a decent weight loss. But like Leehal says - don't weigh yourself everyday!! It'll become an unhealthy obsession and what does it matter if you don't lose for a day??? Not a lot in the whole scheme of things! Plus think how rewarding it will be at the end of the week when you see that massive plummet on the scales!!!!

Keep up the good work, you're doing great
x

:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: It really does help with the water loss, as they say 'the more you drink, the more your shrink', well done on your loss so far....Good luck with your journey...xxx

Back