• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Attack Water works

S: 12st0lb C: 12st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
anybody else found they are peeing like its going out of fashion, I must have gone about 15times yesterday. Both nights have got up twice in the night (normal pre dukan just used to get up once).

I did eat alot of salt PD but I've also always been a high fluid drinker prob around 2-2.5 litres in normal day (of the non alcolholic variety of course :rolleyes:) but wow thats been alot of water coming out.

This is obviously the where the weight loss is going to from?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Atropos

Gold Member
S: 11st12lb C: 11st8lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 0st4lb(2.41%)
I seem to remember that up to 50% of the weight loss on attack can be water.

I'm joining you on the pee-a-thon this week, as its definitely also a TOTM thing!

I_dream_slim

Silver Member
S: 19st10lb C: 19st10lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 47.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
First day today and cant believe that theres any more water left to come out...still chugging it down though...so much of attacks weight loss is gonna be water i feel the more the better!! But im not normally a big drinker (naughty girl) so needing to pee all the time is a bit of a shock!!

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
S: 141kg C: 49.9kg G: 36.3kg BMI: 17.7 Loss: 91.1kg(64.62%)
and, on a more sombre note, while weeing is a large part of our life in attack (and on cruise too to some extent), unfortunately "longer visits" to the bathroom are less frequent, so be forewarned!

S: 15st9lb C: 15st3lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 39 Loss: 0st6lb(2.74%)
I´m glad it´s not just me! I´ve been having to go at least once an hour and it must sound like there´s a horse in the toilet!