1. littlemisscadbury

littlemisscadbury Full Member

Slim and Save

Can someone tell me how much water I should be drinking on the CD, the packets state 4 pints, but on some threads I have seen larger figures quoted?

Thanks in advance

Little Miss Cadbury
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. natayou

natayou a bit different everyday

the official minimum is 4 pints or 2 litres, but you should aim for more than that, 4 litres or 8 pints is a good figure to aim for , i drink 5 to 6 litres, but never more than 7 as too much water can be harmful.The rule of thumb is the more water you have the more weight you loose, and i can say this is true as when i get my 6 down in a day i always loose a pound the next day
    hope this helps
    nat xxx
  4. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    CD recommends 2 litres but i always aim for 6 litres remember

the more you drink !
    the more you shrink !

kerry xxxxx
  5. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    I aim for 2 litres as that is what Cambridge say you need. However, I too lose more weight when I drink around 4 litres (which is what LL say you should have!!). However, there is such a thing as drinking too much- it only tends to happen when you drink too much too quickly but it can have serious repercussions. So I would say drink at least 2l and anything more is a bonus, but don't worry about going overboard xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.