water

bexterj24

just a quick one ive sen somewhere you can drink tesco strawberry water as has malic acid but can i have the tesco apple water has same malic acid in nothin different except its apple anyone any idea? wanna check before i drink it all lol x

thank you its loveky will defo help me drink plenty of water x

I drink the Tesco Apple still water and it's lovely :D
It's citric acid you have to stay away from, malic acid is fine.

Hi, I don't suppose you can tell me what fruit/veg/salad is allowed on WS as I can't seem to find out and don't want to eat the wrong thing (for the first time in my life!! lol).

Thanks for the info re: the flavoured water. Shall nip to tesco before i start to stock up methinks. Maybe have a couple glasses a night as a treat :)

How much do these "fancy" sparkling waters cost please?

Edit: Just had a look.

Last edited:
Dont have sparkling it's usually got citric acid in! Go for the still I am addicted to the strawberry one it's 70p a bottle in tescos

Dont have sparkling it's usually got citric acid in! Go for the still I am addicted to the strawberry one it's 70p a bottle in tescos

Thanks. The only sparkling water that doesn't appear to contain citric acid is the Sainsbury's Strawberry and Kiwi. The reason for sparkling water is that whenever I try still flavoured water it just remind me of flat pop, which I find yukky. I know, I'm weird. :crazy:

Back