Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Water

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 3 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

How is everyone doing with water?

I am on yet another restart, I know I shouldnt be using it yet but it's the only way I can drink my water. I'm using the flavouring. I use maybe half a teaspoon in a 1.5l bottle just to give the water a hint of flavour.

On my way to work I also challenge myself to drink as much as I can within a mile, keeping an eye on my mileage. This morning I nearly finished my water in a 16mile drive to work. Needless to say my stomach is now fit to burst.

On Monday I drank 4.5, yesterday 3. And today I am aiming for 4.5 again.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tubbynomore

tubbynomore Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.9%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    2-3 litres of water is recommended but more than that can make your sodium levels dangerously low causing hyponatremia.

4. tubbynomore

tubbynomore Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.9%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
  5. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

Thanks for that I will slow down in the morning, I work in burger king as it's summer we are rather busy so I am sweating.

6. meoww

meoww Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Diet:
    dunno
    Im not sure exactly how much I have, I refill my 750ml bottle a few times though.
    I just go dribs and drabs, make sure the first thing in the morning I drink some, gradually throughout the day, and always plenty with my foodpacks -and I mix them more watery than suggested.
    I think its best to go with how you feel, and..look at your wee, if its not pale, drink more water.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.