Water

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 3 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

How is everyone doing with water?

I am on yet another restart, I know I shouldnt be using it yet but it's the only way I can drink my water. I'm using the flavouring. I use maybe half a teaspoon in a 1.5l bottle just to give the water a hint of flavour.

On my way to work I also challenge myself to drink as much as I can within a mile, keeping an eye on my mileage. This morning I nearly finished my water in a 16mile drive to work. Needless to say my stomach is now fit to burst.

On Monday I drank 4.5, yesterday 3. And today I am aiming for 4.5 again.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tubbynomore

tubbynomore Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.9%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    2-3 litres of water is recommended but more than that can make your sodium levels dangerously low causing hyponatremia.

4. tubbynomore

tubbynomore Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.9%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
  5. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

Thanks for that I will slow down in the morning, I work in burger king as it's summer we are rather busy so I am sweating.

6. meoww

meoww Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Diet:
    dunno
    Im not sure exactly how much I have, I refill my 750ml bottle a few times though.
    I just go dribs and drabs, make sure the first thing in the morning I drink some, gradually throughout the day, and always plenty with my foodpacks -and I mix them more watery than suggested.
    I think its best to go with how you feel, and..look at your wee, if its not pale, drink more water.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.