• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

((Wave)) - Hello, I'm new........

Kes

Gold Member
S: 232lb C: 179.8lb G: 140lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 52.2lb(22.5%)
Welcome!!!
everyone here is very helpful, and a really tight knit group, and i must add everyone is very supportive!!!

have a mosie around, and join some challenges.. they are great to get you focused!!

Good luck with everything... and keep posting.. its the best way ive found it.. and maybe post a food diary... i know it helps me keep on the straight and narrow!!!!

S: 15st6lb C: 15st2lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 34.2 Loss: 0st4lb(1.85%)
Hi and welcome Vicki, yeah this is a great forum dont know where id be without it.
I was the same as you, i didnt know what to expect and within 5 mins i felt a lot more positive and that the side effects were controlable.

Anything u need to know just ask!

Good luck x

S: 15st3.5lb C: 14st11lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 36.7 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.04%)
I agree totally with the previous posts - this site is a GODSEND! I found out more in 5 minutes on here than I did with all my research, also the added bonus of group support without the mind-numbing meetings and all that bloody clapping! You can ask any question (without feeling dense), and someone will have an answer. Or you can just have a moan, and they'll be there to sympathise and support.
Good luck and welcome.

S: 21st0lb C: 13st7lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 7st7lb(35.71%)
Hi Vicky :wavey:

I love this site, it's been nice to find people who are going through the same experiences as you

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
S: 17st4lb C: 16st7lb G: 14st3lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st11lb(4.55%)
:welcome2:

good luck on your journey hun! post lots and you will be fine!

Check out the stickys if you havent done yet! they r very helpful! anything else just ask:D

love katie

xxxxxxxxxxxx

S: 24st5lb C: 19st5lb G: 14st7lb BMI: 41.2 Loss: 5st0lb(20.53%)
Hello...welcome to the world of xenical!

Good luck....if you stick around and post lots im sure your journey will be alot easier, we are a friendly bunch! All the best x