((Wave)) - Hello, I'm new........

vickimw

...was prescribed Xenical yesterday by my GP as I am 17 stone and struggling to lose on just diet alone. Started to take today and just do not know what to expect. I'm sure I'll get the swing of it soon. I'm glad I came across this site, learned loads in just 5 mins LOL

Vicki

Welcome!!!
everyone here is very helpful, and a really tight knit group, and i must add everyone is very supportive!!!

have a mosie around, and join some challenges.. they are great to get you focused!!

Good luck with everything... and keep posting.. its the best way ive found it.. and maybe post a food diary... i know it helps me keep on the straight and narrow!!!!

Hi and welcome Vicki, yeah this is a great forum dont know where id be without it.
I was the same as you, i didnt know what to expect and within 5 mins i felt a lot more positive and that the side effects were controlable.

Anything u need to know just ask!

Good luck x

I agree totally with the previous posts - this site is a GODSEND! I found out more in 5 minutes on here than I did with all my research, also the added bonus of group support without the mind-numbing meetings and all that bloody clapping! You can ask any question (without feeling dense), and someone will have an answer. Or you can just have a moan, and they'll be there to sympathise and support.
Good luck and welcome.

Hi Vicky :wavey:

I love this site, it's been nice to find people who are going through the same experiences as you

:welcome2:

good luck on your journey hun! post lots and you will be fine!

Check out the stickys if you havent done yet! they r very helpful! anything else just ask:D

love katie

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello...welcome to the world of xenical!

Good luck....if you stick around and post lots im sure your journey will be alot easier, we are a friendly bunch! All the best x

Back