1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

*wave* New starter (kind of)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Meliososo, 15 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Meliososo

Meliososo Well-Known Member

Hello all :)

I've been on this site before when I last did SW however I completely lost the plot and it seems chocolate and carbs were calling me so I'm going back on plan!

I've signed up for a triathlon in a few months and the wake up call was going running and being quite a bit slower than I was this time last year. So I'm hoping a bit if exercise and sticking to plan and the extra should come off in no time :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. tinkerbell2012

tinkerbell2012 Well-Known Member

Welcome back! Nice to see a new re-joiner :p

4. abisaurus

abisaurus Well-Known Member

helloooo!

welcome back.x.x.

5. green eyed monster

green eyed monster Well-Known Member

welcome back xx

6. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Well-Known Member