*waves at Clairbear* how are you?

LoChan1984

Gold Member
Hope you're getting on well, I'm still sticking with DC as it seems to work for me! I swapped my granola for a bacon butty this morning though but kept an eye on the calories, also going out tomorrow for lunch but again guestimating the calories to keep on track of things. I am a food doctor pitta-holic now, I even had my bacon sandwich on one this morning :p

Hope you're getting on well, I'm still sticking with DC as it seems to work for me! I swapped my granola for a bacon butty this morning though but kept an eye on the calories, also going out tomorrow for lunch but again guestimating the calories to keep on track of things. I am a food doctor pitta-holic now, I even had my bacon sandwich on one this morning :p

Morning Lochan

Just wondering if you substitute food we are to keep under the 1200 is that right? i dont like the bars at all, but like the WW ones can I move things around keeping under the 1200 calorie and still lose weight? I am asking you as you know so much you are the MASTER. (we're not worthy hehe)

Got weigh in tonight, oh why oh why didn't I ask for the morning weigh in.:cry:

Last edited:
lol yeah shep you should still lose weight if you're swapping things in but keeping at the same calories. The only thing is 'cause the nakd bars or oat biscuits are considered 'low gi' if you swap them for something higher gi you might want to eat more?

It doesn't hurt to give it a try to see if you manage to stick to your 1200 but swap some things you don't like out for something similar :)

I'm not really a master, just opinionated about what seems to work for me I guess, been around diet forums a few years lol

In fact - from reading the DC booklet while I'm scanning it they themselves say it's fine to have a day off from the DC food so long as you stick with your 1200 and it also reccommends choosing Low Gi foods where possible - I'm good ain't I :D :8855:

Hey Shep, have you tasted the oat biscuits? I think they are much nicer than the nakd bars and actually taste like a treat. whereas you know the nakd bars are good for you by the taste!

I haven't tried the oat biscuits yet - didn't have them when I placed my last order ages ago. They have to be nicer than the N'akd bars hehe

Ooo just remembered if you don't like the nakd bars call diet chef and they will swap them over for free! I think...no I am sure!

I can eat them, just rather eat something else haha! I got the 5 weeks before Christmas when they first emailed the offer round.

Buy the biscuits elsewhere, better value for money - I got a multipack of the three flavours in holland and barrett, 9 two-packs for 1.69 or they do them in the single flavours in most shops for around the same price - they get packaged in 'little' packs of five though lol

I don't mind the nakd bars so I get those because they cost about 50p each in shops so getting more for the money. The oat bakes are okay too.

Shall do that - will take a glance over at Holland and Barrett next time I am out and about. I need some decent snack food that is low GI/GL.

Hello LoChan
How are you? I am doing OK, crappy day at work that pissed me off, but on the flip side I was very busy and therefore had limited time to think about food. I am waiting for my delivery tomorrow to keep me busy with looking at it all.
I have been to the gym again today, doing squash drills on my own, and am very very very tired!
WI on Thursday, but to be honest, I feel so much better in my self that it won't be that big a deal what the scales say.
Off to bed now...
CBx

Well if you're not whoop-whooping at your result we will do so on your behalf! :D

You are so good with going to a gym, I must confess I'm feeling tempted myself! It's annoying they don't put the prices on their websites, you have to phone up or go in to enquire and that's when they sink their evil claws in - yikes!

Hello there!
Today was parcel delivery day for me; 3 from DC, 1 with new trainers in and 1 with my new favourite treat chocolate. It took me ages to bring them all into the flat (thankfully there is a lift). I did have a moment when I slipped in the shower and now have a rather painful welt/bruise/swelling on my shin!
Food wise things are OK - I can tell my portion control has changed a bit as today I had a sandwich and a packet of LF crisps for lunch; previously I would have added a yoghurt and a chocolate bar to that.
I think that part of why I haven't had a binge in the past week or so is that I am thinking in the McKenna way "I can eat what I want to" - therefore I chose to eat the DC stuff and I am not running towards the cakes/biscuits etc. YEAH!
Hope you are well.
CBX

I like the Paul McKenna. Also like Brain Sync stuff too - it distracts me and helps me relax.

So glad you got you delivery :D Guess tomorrow is your first day.

Ouch - shin bangs are so painful :(

Good stuff Clair - it's fun gettings lots of parcels on one day isn't it lol Have you picked out your DC food for tom'ow already or just gonna pick and choose as you go? And what treat chocolate is this then? Do tell all :drool: :D

Not had a look at the Paul Mckenna stuff yet, the title puts me off a bit, I know why and I don't know why... if anyone sees what I mean lol. I'll consider it next I hit a low patch if I get reminded :)

Off to bed now as having a bit of a bad day and feeling tired out so will catch up with everyone tomorrow at some point.

Night all x

Hey LoChan,
Hope you had a good sleep :nightf: and have a better day today ... :hug99:

*bumps and waves at Clairbear again*

How you getting on hun - did you do your WI on thursday? Hope you're just busy with life stuff and aren't struggling with the dieting lark :)

Back