Weasey's Diary - The Journey to Size 10...

Wowza, Weasey! ActionWoman. And size 10 too.

My DH amazingly suggested I get a proper swimming wetsuit when I'm at goal - sooo lovely as I love swimming. And living on the North Sea it's a bit parky! My summer goal is to do a long river swim.

Btw, you are skinny even if Karen M doesn't agree by sizing small!

That's true! It was one of my mini goals to fit into a Karen Millen dress and I managed it when I was. size 14 elsewhere! I am happy with my size now (who'd have thought I'd every say that!) and I've just seen 9 stone 13.5 on the scales!!! Have to wait until Thursday evening for my official weigh in but I think I might be there!!!

Wow, wow, wow is all I can say! You knew you'd want to see that number 9 really didn't you? ;). No one can stop dead on the stone above. Well I know I couldn't :)

Finger's crossed! Hopefully will officially be there on Thursday - then I have the scary job of starting refeed on Friday...

So I got there - 2 lbs gone so now I'm 1 lb below goal!!!

Woohoo well done that's fantastic your truly inspirational and you have your slimness as your reward well done how much have you lost in total

:talk017::talk017::talk017:

All hail the mighty Weasey! Congratulations!!!! The first of our epic losers (I think) to get to goal.

You're funny BG!

I've lost 9 stone 4 lbs and gone from a size 26 to a 10. It has taken 10 months. I'm doing a very slow refeed and have started a refeed thread in the refeed section to discuss my journey if anyone is interested.

I do LL and SnS.

Weasey, congratulations!!! I have just caught up (having done the ostrich routine for a bit!) you have done amazingly well!! I admire your planning your refeed and looking to the future and of course reaching 1lb below target! A great achievement in 10 months! A great achievement full stop! I am truly in awe!

Yaaaaaayyyyyyy, you go girl! What an achivement....you've lost a WHOLE OTHER PERSON!!! It's crazy & wonderful.
Enjoy the brand new you hun and well well done! :)

You need to update your sparkly star badge - it still shows 128 lost ;)

:clap::happy096::clap::happy096::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::clap::happy096::clap::happy096:

Well done hun!!!!

AMAZING!!!

Wow !! I was looking for stories of inspiration and well I be found one !
Am so pleased for you and you are giving me the inspiration to really try this time :) x

Thanks guys! Will update my star soon BG - can't do it from the app...

How does this feel Weasey? From Size 26 to 10! Woah! A huge well done to you gal, absolutely fantastic!

Thanks Maka - feels great!

Oh wow, amazing diary. You look gorgeous, so motivating hun. I read things like this and get all excited because for the first time in my life I believe I can do it too. Thank you for sharing your story.

Back