Weasey's Diary - The Journey to Size 10...

You're a whole new person. Who knew that a quirky little beauty was hiding under all those layers of fat!
You should be very very proud. A super achievement!

Oh Weasey I need your motivation right now. Can you send me some lol.

Have you written your list of reasons why you want to lose weight? If so then read it - if not then write it!

weasey said:
Have you written your list of reasons why you want to lose weight? If so then read it - if not then write it!

I'm going to do this !! Thanks Weasley

I've written it lol. I have stored it on an app on my iphone so that it is with me all the time. I did have a kind of list on there but it badly needed updating and it also needs to be regularly read. So I have it in a format that I can create visualisations with and wow what a difference. I am reading it and visualising and I have a clear picture now of where I want to be and why as well as the reasons for not remaining fat so that I can compare where I want to be with what I don't want. So today I am completely focused focused focused. I just know it is going to be 100% today and I have a free diary until the 4th of July now and after that clear for another couple of weeks then it is clear for a couple of months so that gives me lots of days to be seriously good. I don't have many events at all this year so I truly believe I will be slim for Christmas woo hoo.

Thanks for your suggestions hun.

You're welcome - I hope it helps you.

Wow!!!!! Just caught up! Thank you sooooo much for sharing your journey and your pics!!! You look amazing!!! You are amazing! X

So - I'm back again to get rid of a spare 15 lbs. Started a couple of days ago and am already down over 5 lbs but I know most of that is glycogen - still pleased though! I started at 12 st 1 lb and want to be at 11 st 0 lb at the end so I may go down to around 10 st 10 lbs to allow for glycogen.

Here are my goals...

11 st 10 lbs - done
11 st 7 lbs
11 st 3 lbs
11 st 0 lbs
10 st 10 lbs
fit back in jeans of truth
fit back in jacket of truth
fit back in lovely black jacket!
keep up skating / core / strength work (not cardio)

Once at weight goal..
get back to cardio fitness
refeed without going over 11 st

Almostskinny said:
Jacket & Jeans of Truth haha love it. I have a dress of truth that I need to get into for a wedding

I borrowed the phrase from someone else - I love it though!

Just got back from Roller Derby training. I'm soooooo loving it! Today we learnt to do backwards lemons, jump and hop. We also did some pack work. One of the people there helped me with my skate technique so now I've got something to practice. We measured how many laps we could skate in 5 minutes too - last time we did this was a few weeks ago and I did 10 laps - this time I did 15! It's great to see improvement!

I wasn't sure how I'd get on with the skating with being in ketosis. I've decided to stop doing heavy cardio work for the duration but keep up with the skating / core / strength stuff. Skating doesn't feel like cardio to me most of the time - although I do feel very hot and sweaty after 2 hours! I think it felt a little more like cardio on a couple of occassions today but not too much. So all good news. Am about to eat my protein meal - chicken salad - yum yum!

Thanks Lainey. :)

Hi guys - thanks for the comments! I'm doing wonderfully today thanks. Good day at work and I've just done an abs class. Am eating chicken salad and will be meeting friends for pilates later - then (of course) Starbucks! Loving it! (I wouldn't recognise myself and what I now enjoy from before I started!)

Yesterday I had a great day and finished it off with a museli bar. I didn't even want my 4th pack but I'm a good girl and so I had it. Hmmm - it kicked off cravings for more bars. I managed to resist but it wasn't easy. I have now left a bar in my car, a bar in my handbag and a bar in my gym bag for emergencies. All other bars are at work where I definitely won't scoff them. I have also decided not to buy any more bars! Interesting how I can crave packs!

The bars are yummy!! And so convenient too!! I've got one in my change bag for emergencies!!
Xx

In my first week of project 'lose the maintenance excess' I've lost 7 lbs to get to 11 st 8 lbs. Very pleased with that! Only 8 lbs to where I want to be! (although I'll probably go 4 lbs under for glycogen weight - so 12 lbs to go really).

Where am I with my goals?
11 st 10 lbs - done
11 st 7 lbs
11 st 3 lbs
11 st 0 lbs
10 st 10 lbs
fit back in jeans of truth
fit back in jacket of truth
fit back in lovely black jacket!
keep up skating / core / strength work (not cardio) - doing

Back