Wedding body in the making!

Hello!!!

im still here!! It's sooooo quiet.... We'll done on the shred!!! Good start!!

yep me too about the relationship with food...very unhealthy....when I'm not on dukan, it's like woop woop, pizza McDonald's Indian chocolate crisps, with lashings of alcohol, it's like I don't know how to eat 'normally' or healthy stable meals....I go to the extreme of the bad food spectrum....that's why dukan is the only diet for me.... As dr dukan says himself....anything not on the list forget about completely - just focus on what you can eat.....my aim is to do the 4 stages....not just do cruise, then go party for 12 months, and start again!!

heres to a non alcoholic us for a few months!!! :)

Xx

Hello!!! im still here!! It's sooooo quiet.... We'll done on the shred!!! Good start!! yep me too about the relationship with food...very unhealthy....when I'm not on dukan, it's like woop woop, pizza McDonald's Indian chocolate crisps, with lashings of alcohol, it's like I don't know how to eat 'normally' or healthy stable meals....I go to the extreme of the bad food spectrum....that's why dukan is the only diet for me.... As dr dukan says himself....anything not on the list forget about completely - just focus on what you can eat.....my aim is to do the 4 stages....not just do cruise, then go party for 12 months, and start again!! heres to a non alcoholic us for a few months!!! :) Xx

It's so nice seeing a response lol how sad I am!
Are you not drinking because your on dukan?
Are you weighing every day, I'm hoping for a nice water loss tomorrow go spur me on!
What's for tea in your house tonight? X

Ha ha.... I'm the same...it's so rare to see a reply it's v exciting!!

yep off the booze because of the dukan. If I've got a night out I limit it to one night per month..But I'm hoping to avoid them all. I turn down loads of invites, but I have to because I don't trust myself, it's not just the drink, I then have to have a takeaway at the end of the night, and the next day for the hangover I go mad on fried food to recover, then once I've had the bad food taste again, it's addictive and before I know it I forget dukan ever existed.....it's such a vicious cycle for me so I stay clear....... Saying that the last time I lost 47lbs on it, if I went out all day food drink no limits, and I got straight back on it, I would still lose 1lb that week so it is do able....but I just want to be super good to get to my true weight quicker!!

I always weigh day 1 day 3 then the last day of attack, then once a week. I know he advises to weigh every day but that would be soul destroying for me seeing gains mid week, so I like seeing a weeks results..... However a week waiting to weigh is absolute torture on the dukan....

how about you? Do you weigh every day? Does it work for you?

Right cuppa, dukan cake & 30 min walk in the pouring rain!! Must be mad!! I haven't decided yet, but probably extra lean mince, onions, herbs oxo cube and bit of cornflour to make a gravy...

you out will have to tell me about this shred thing, is it a DVD? Or do you download it... My stomach is my problem area... I seem to lose and firm up everywhere else but that.... Stomach crunches do not work for me :0 I blame my kids for that one!!

xxx

Ha ha.... I'm the same...it's so rare to see a reply it's v exciting!! yep off the booze because of the dukan. If I've got a night out I limit it to one night per month..But I'm hoping to avoid them all. I turn down loads of invites, but I have to because I don't trust myself, it's not just the drink, I then have to have a takeaway at the end of the night, and the next day for the hangover I go mad on fried food to recover, then once I've had the bad food taste again, it's addictive and before I know it I forget dukan ever existed.....it's such a vicious cycle for me so I stay clear....... Saying that the last time I lost 47lbs on it, if I went out all day food drink no limits, and I got straight back on it, I would still lose 1lb that week so it is do able....but I just want to be super good to get to my true weight quicker!! I always weigh day 1 day 3 then the last day of attack, then once a week. I know he advises to weigh every day but that would be soul destroying for me seeing gains mid week, so I like seeing a weeks results..... However a week waiting to weigh is absolute torture on the dukan.... how about you? Do you weigh every day? Does it work for you? Right cuppa, dukan cake & 30 min walk in the pouring rain!! Must be mad!! I haven't decided yet, but probably extra lean mince, onions, herbs oxo cube and bit of cornflour to make a gravy... you out will have to tell me about this shred thing, is it a DVD? Or do you download it... My stomach is my problem area... I seem to lose and firm up everywhere else but that.... Stomach crunches do not work for me :0 I blame my kids for that one!! xxx

It sounds like we both do exactly the same thing lol! I went hell for leather all weekend eating loads knowing I was starting today! So pointless!
I was weighing most days last time which is great until you Plato the I wanted to kill myself with my scales! Lol!
30 day shred is amazing! It's 30 days lol with the level changing every 10 days, last time at the end I had abs!! It's brill for everything but especially stomachs think it's a fiver off amazon!
I'm thinking I might go to marks and spencer which is next door ( which is a nightmare!) and get some prawns and salmon, I spend a fortune when I'm on dukan! Not too sure about lunches at work though as m and s will bankrupt me soon!
Xx

Hi all

Well one week down and attack is complete.I have lost 6lbs of what I'm sure is all water weight. On Tuesday I was not sure if I would make it to day 7 just on meat/eggs! But I have ;)
Feeling ok,bit cold though
Been to morrisons and got all my veg in,but to be totally honest I'm not even hungry; I do wonder if I am eating enough ???? Anyone else experienced this?

Sent from my iPad

Ps. Well done on 30 day shred ! I did it last year and man was it hard....but I completed it and felt very toned and limber at the end ;)))

Sent from my iPad

So food day was different to plan so here goes and i know it's not enough so will up it tomorrow

Brunch was 3 eggs and ham
Pack of prawns with Marie Rose sauce
3 chicken drumsticks
3 litres of water, some coffee and sugar free lemonade

I always find this happens in the first few days where I don't really want to eat much once I'm in cruise I'll be more experimental, the one thing it does do though is take away the thought of food all the time and have the excitement to weigh myself tomorrow morning!
Going to set myself a little visual marble thing up that moves them for one jar to another for how much I loose/have left! Lol got to keep busy!!

Yeah I get a little excited by the scales at the mo, and to basically see if my previous day paid off! Love the marble idea ;)

Didn't know we can have Marie Rose sauce ,I love that stuff!

My food today:

1.6l water
Latte made with skim milk
Can of Pepsi max
Breakfast -2x oatbran cakes with non fat vanilla yog
Snack-Vanilla yog
Snack-1x dukan meringue
Snack-5 cherry tomatoes
Lunch -scramble eggs
Tea -4 turkey bacon rashers

Sent from my iPad

Yeah I get a little excited by the scales at the mo, and to basically see if my previous day paid off! Love the marble idea ;) Didn't know we can have Marie Rose sauce ,I love that stuff! My food today: 1.6l water Latte made with skim milk Can of Pepsi max Breakfast -2x oatbran cakes with non fat vanilla yog Snack-Vanilla yog Snack-1x dukan meringue Snack-5 cherry tomatoes Lunch -scramble eggs Tea -4 turkey bacon rashers Sent from my iPad

Good food day, why don't you start a diary on here , it helps massively then we can all comment on each other's days, I make my own Marie rose with yogurt and ketchup and loads of spice xx

Where do you put your food diarys?

Sent from my iPad

Bit bored now as this is the point I start to snack! The house is spotless which my lovely OH just walked in and said " you can tell your back on dukan" lol I don't know what he means!!
Looking forward to stepping on scales in the morning! I hope they move! Xx

It sounds like we both do exactly the same thing lol! I went hell for leather all weekend eating loads knowing I was starting today! So pointless!
I was weighing most days last time which is great until you Plato the I wanted to kill myself with my scales! Lol!
30 day shred is amazing! It's 30 days lol with the level changing every 10 days, last time at the end I had abs!! It's brill for everything but especially stomachs think it's a fiver off amazon!
I'm thinking I might go to marks and spencer which is next door ( which is a nightmare!) and get some prawns and salmon, I spend a fortune when I'm on dukan! Not too sure about lunches at work though as m and s will bankrupt me soon!
Xx

Omg....next door to m&s.... Total nightmare...but I'm totally envious at the same time!!!!! I wish I liked fish more... I love white fish but don't like salmon and hate prawns... But I do limit myself because out of the 72/100 foods you're allowed I like about 15 of them, so maybe I should try some more :0

Omg...I thought for some strange reason that the 30 day shred was about £90 to buy online... Maybe I'm getting confused with insanity or something!!! I'm gonna have to buy that... If I can firm up my belly I will be ecstatic!!!

cheers

xxx

Hi all

Well one week down and attack is complete.I have lost 6lbs of what I'm sure is all water weight. On Tuesday I was not sure if I would make it to day 7 just on meat/eggs! But I have ;)
Feeling ok,bit cold though
Been to morrisons and got all my veg in,but to be totally honest I'm not even hungry; I do wonder if I am eating enough ???? Anyone else experienced this?

Sent from my iPad

Well done purple!! 6lbs is a fantastic start :) Bet you can't wait for you're veg!!! It takes the attack phase to truly fall in love with veg!! I live for my PV days & suffer the PP days :0

i sometimes wonder about if I eat enough but protein is so filling you don't have to eat half as much.

xx

Yeah true protein in very filling. Today was my first over day and all I had different was cherry tomatoes because I'm just not hungry. I'm don't see the point in eating for the sake of it,it's all very odd

Sent from my iPad

First pv day that should say

Sent from my iPad

So day 2! I stepped on the scales this morning and nearly fainted! I won't say how much I'd lost as I think it might be wrong! I'll be happy on Friday if it stayed with just that loss!

Food today will be
Breakfast nothing other than coffee, hate breakfast on dukan!
Lunch prawns, salmon and calamari
Dinner scallops and bacon I think!

Day 2 of shred done yay!! Xx

Woo hoo!!!!!! Can't wait to hear what it is!!! Go for it...well done!! I just ordered 30 day shred :) you are now my fitness guru!!

xx

Yeah true protein in very filling. Today was my first over day and all I had different was cherry tomatoes because I'm just not hungry. I'm don't see the point in eating for the sake of it,it's all very odd

Sent from my iPad

i know what you mean purple, I'm PV today & haven't eaten any veg yet!!

Xx

Lol stop talking about veg! I'm yearning for some lettuce! Roll on that weekend xx

Back