Wedding body in the making!

Bored now my OH trains every night and before I used to go with him but I've stopped to concentrate on dukan and more cardio so now I have lots of time alone in my house I knew this would happen and I've got a banging head so feeling a bit rubbish! Not hungry so going to put my feet up and watch telly. I know I just have to get used to it for a few months I just wish id never put it back on! Xx

Mm your weigh in sounds exciting !

Today I had:
Breakfast-oat bran muffins with 0% vanilla yog
Snacks: few bits of square ham,2 dukan meringues,van yog
Drinks: 2 Pepsi max,2.5l water
Lunch- 4 turkey bacon rashers and bits of chicken covered in bbq spice. And yeo valley yog pot
Dinner- 3 bits of prepacked chicken.......

.......I then totally sinned off track and had a cambridge diet shake left over in my fridge. I just couldn't face any more meat or eggs I'm quite cross with myself,although it could have been a lot worse I guess :((

Sent from my iPad

Bored now my OH trains every night and before I used to go with him but I've stopped to concentrate on dukan and more cardio so now I have lots of time alone in my house I knew this would happen and I've got a banging head so feeling a bit rubbish! Not hungry so going to put my feet up and watch telly. I know I just have to get used to it for a few months I just wish id never put it back on! Xx

i totally know know how that feels....I yo-yo so much it's not healthy, my body never know where the hell it is...that's why I'm so determined that I'm going to do all stages this time...

you're doing the right thing by concentrating on dukan - being in it is a full time job!! There's only so much ham & eggs that you can face then you realise you have to be creative...my dishwasher has been on 3, yes 3 times today!! When I used to do the dukan first time round, I used to say, I have my job, I have my kids and I have dukan. That is my life.

sorry about the v word..forgot you're still on attack :(

xxxxx

Loving catching up with threads here and will subscribe.

Ladies - something I love for a snack in the evening, which takes AGES to eat so helps pass any cravings, is a frozen yoghurt. Each week when I buy my Dukan yoghurt stash (my brand is different to yours as I'm in France so I won't confuse you), I put half straight in the freezer. Each evening, about 15-30 mins before I want to start it, out one comes and it helps pass quite a few minutes.

Also, for she who doesn't like oatbran (amazingly versatile stuff), I hope you soon find a recipe you enjoy. For me at the moment, it's the old galette. Have you tried it? It's versatile as looks like a flat pitta and so you can use it as "bread" for a sandwich... There are oatbran recipe threads on the internet. Another one which was popular here and I've not tried it for a while is MICROWAVE MUG CAKE. Who couldn't like something which tastes like a proper sponge pudding and takes a minute only to make! Again, recipe... hmm...

Someone far more organised than me probably has the links. I'll go look. If I don't come back cos have to leave for work soon, hopefully someone else will pop up.

(I'm no longer on Dukan but still keep with the galette, frozen yoghurt, the odd mug cake etc!)

Thank you very much for those ideas i shall start hunting now! Got on the scales again and down another 2lbs!!! if i stay as this until the end of attack ill be chuffed (final weigh in for attack will be sat morning and then i will be eating lots of lovely stews and salads!) food today....
Breakfast: nothing! i will get better i promise! i need some yogurts really
Lunch: breasola and pack of prawns
Dinner: More prawns i think or salt and pepper chicken if i fancy something hot
day 3 of 30 day shred
2 liters of water
coffee and skimmed milk
Happy Wednesday! xx

So I've got home and feel pretty exhausted tonight, can't even attempt 30 day shred so may try later. Not hungry again so not sure what to do about tea yet. Xx

Well I didn't manage the shred or dinner! Oops! Felt poop and couldn't stomach more prawns! Lol hoping day 4 is as good as last time as that's when I felt really energised if I remember rightly. Will go back to shred tomorrow, can't really be having breaks, hope everyone's day was ok xx

Well I didn't manage the shred or dinner! Oops! Felt poop and couldn't stomach more prawns! Lol hoping day 4 is as good as last time as that's when I felt really energised if I remember rightly. Will go back to shred tomorrow, can't really be having breaks, hope everyone's day was ok xx

Yes defo day 4 is the day when I feel more energised & the cravings stop.....can't remember how many attack days are you doing? Is the end in sight? I used to find there's not much difference when I did 5 or 7 days in the weight loss....I have to say the diary & posting & seeing other dukaners on here very comforting.

xx

Morning!! Woke up a bit better but still banging head THEN I got on the scale!! This is the most I've ever lost on attack ever! I know most will be water but I don't care lol!

Anyway food today
Breakfast milky coffee
Lunch not prawns, maybe get a hot chicken
Dinner think I might switch to PV tonight and have stir fry depends how I feel when I get home!
Attack finishes tomorrow night then I'll do a final weigh on Saturday morning when I'll begin cruise! I really hope I get this weight off before Xmas, I've just planned in the Xmas parties for December and I have 4!!
Happy Thursday! Xxx

Woop woop!!! Fab.... Not long to cruise now :) :) :) :) Xmas parties massive motivation!! You will do it!! Xxx

So today I have drunk far to much coffee and have eaten lettuce!! Oh dear! Lol it's given me enough energy to attempt the 30 day shred though and I'm going to do a food shop for vegetables!!! Yay

So no shred again! Came home and had such a bad stomach sorry tmi! Thinks it's from me picking at chorizo which isn't allowed and is too salty for my stomach I think! Not hungry for the rest of the night now though!
Thinking on switching to PV from tomorrow, can't decide what order to do? Any tips? Xx

By the sound of it you have lost loads, so you may as we'll start PV.

when you say order do you mean 1/1 or 5/5?

Xxx

By the sound of it you have lost loads, so you may as we'll start PV. when you say order do you mean 1/1 or 5/5? Xxx

Yeh I can never get my head round which one is better/ easier? Xx

Morning all! Friday! Woohoo! Looking forward to my first sober weekend filled with lots of salad and vegetables!
Food today.
Breakfast a yogurt! Yippee
Lunch while chicken at nandos
Dinner stir fry I think or fish with veg
I'll have another go at doing the shred if I can
2 litres of water and lots of coffee and milk.
Weighed has stayed the same so might try for a last very strict PP day and see what happens tomorrow
Enjoy xx

Really quite day at work today so all im thinking about is food!! ive found some amazing salted caramel green tea though which is getting me through its really yummy then ive declined our normal friday lunch out to go and have my legs waxed lol! Not sure what to do about lunch yet, probs end up with something from marks and spencer! im sure im keeping them in business! So i think im going to have a go at 5 PV days and 2 PP days next week and if the loss is rubbish ill go back to what i did before which was 1 on 1 off. Final attack weigh in tomorrow and then i can update my weight! yippeee! xx

Well I have been angelic all day with my food
Breakfast jelly with lemon curd and yogurt lol random but yummy
Lunch chicken skewers
Dinner stir fry with some veg I think
Loads of fluid today as well so hoping my loss has stayed the same tomorrow morning. Xx

Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPad

Lol can you tell it's weigh in day!
10lbs off in 5 full days of almost attack( bar some lettuce and courgette)
So happy and only 1lb away from the 12s!
Have a lovely weekend everyone xxx

OMG!!!!!!!! :) :) :) that is amazing, I think that's the most I've heard of in a 5 days attack...

what an achievement....bet you're on cloud 9....fantastic...enjoy your veg

i think that proves that Dukan is definitely the diet for you!!

:) :) :) :)
xx

Back