Wedding body in the making!

Hi madmission! Early start for me today too, I'm weighing every day at the moment so think that's making me wake early! Did you manage to keep your arm last night? I was ravenous and bored yesterday too so I feel you pain.

Hi! I managed not to eat anything I shouldn't and this weekend is easier than last weekend but I still keep dreaming about food! Lol then I wake up happy it wasn't real! Well done on your loss it's an amazing start! Xx

Thanks and we'll done you for staying strong!

Hi Laura, I remember following your success the last time you did Dukan and just reading your posts really helped me! Although I never made my own diary I used this site a lot for recipe ideas and motivation! I lost 2 stone last time then fell pregnant and had to have a more balanced diet. I'm re starting dukan tomorrow and need to shift 3 stone too! Best of luck to you!!! Xxx

Hi Laura, I remember following your success the last time you did Dukan and just reading your posts really helped me! Although I never made my own diary I used this site a lot for recipe ideas and motivation! I lost 2 stone last time then fell pregnant and had to have a more balanced diet. I'm re starting dukan tomorrow and need to shift 3 stone too! Best of luck to you!!! Xxx

Thank you! It's a great plan I just wish I'd seen it through to the end! This time I will! Xx

So batch cooking today.
Huge joint of beef
Cottage pie
Beef steak chilli
Lemon curd
Pictures of all to follow...
Fingers crossed feel good today and no cravings yet! Going to have a pamper afternoon once I've cleaned the kitchen. Also switched to Stevia for my sweetener and what a difference, I wasn't feeling great about the amount of sweetener I was having so at least this once is healthier.

So cooking done and tea eaten my beef was amazing! So tender!
I may have a mug cake for pudding during strictly ( my favourite programme ever!!) closely followed by bake off! Lol! Been so happy today as I've had no appetite still which has made the weekend so much easier! Also now I have my big joint of beef I may do a PP day tomorrow so that I can hopefully have a nice loss come next week. I feel really in the zone today which is good. Adam is sat eating fish and chips and I'm just not bothered at all! Please make this last! Xx

image-3708610111.jpg

image-1702335948.jpg

Mmmmm beef joint and cottage pie ready for the week!

And the most amazing chocolate mug cake!! Andi!!! You have to try this....

image-3409600031.jpg

So batch cooking today.
Huge joint of beef
Cottage pie
Beef steak chilli
Lemon curd
Pictures of all to follow...
Fingers crossed feel good today and no cravings yet! Going to have a pamper afternoon once I've cleaned the kitchen. Also switched to Stevia for my sweetener and what a difference, I wasn't feeling great about the amount of sweetener I was having so at least this once is healthier.

get you!!!! Nothing like a good old batch cook off...good for the soul...xxxx

Morning all!
So food today I've bought my beef with me for lunch and threw veg in but may just eat the meat and try for a PP day if I can. Dinner will then be chicken stir fry or more beef lol!
My new DVD has come so will be doing that I think. Hoping for a whoosh this week to spur me on and get me away from the 12s some more xx

I just posted into Dukanistas diary for you but probably should have left it here. So posting it again :)

FYI Madmission

Eating the levels of protein that we do on Dukan can cause the body not to go into Ketosis. Just found this on a website -

The trick is not only to avoid all obvious sourced of carbohydrate (sweets, bread, spaghetti, rice, potatoes), but also to be careful with your protein intake. If you eat large amounts of meat and eggs, the excess protein will convert into glucose in the body. Large amounts of protein can also raise your insulin levels which in turn compromises ketosis.

I don't think on Dukan we should necessarily be in ketosis anyway as this is normally associated with very low cal diets where you are expected to lose between 5-7 lbs a week. On cruise you should only be losing 2lbs a week average so the body does not need to be in ketosis for this to happen.

That's my amateur understanding anyway!

I just posted into Dukanistas diary for you but probably should have left it here. So posting it again :) FYI Madmission Eating the levels of protein that we do on Dukan can cause the body not to go into Ketosis. Just found this on a website - The trick is not only to avoid all obvious sourced of carbohydrate (sweets, bread, spaghetti, rice, potatoes), but also to be careful with your protein intake. If you eat large amounts of meat and eggs, the excess protein will convert into glucose in the body. Large amounts of protein can also raise your insulin levels which in turn compromises ketosis. I don't think on Dukan we should necessarily be in ketosis anyway as this is normally associated with very low cal diets where you are expected to lose between 5-7 lbs a week. On cruise you should only be losing 2lbs a week average so the body does not need to be in ketosis for this to happen. That's my amateur understanding anyway!

Perfect and that helps me massively so thank you! I lost 2.5lbs this week so if I can stay at 2 on cruise I would be over the moon! Thank you again! Xx

Those photos make the meals look delicious! Well done for hanging in there when your arm was so tempting! x

So I've broke my exercise lull with my new tabata DVD and I swear that was the hardest 4 mins( yes I said 4)! I've ever done! I can't honestly believe that a 7min high intensity exercise is going to help but we will see!
Ate far too many sugar free sweets today and also a handful of fruit and nut because it was there and I'm an idiot! Have been to the toilet 4 times since 4pm! Ooooops!
Anyway tea is going to be beef I think although I have no appetite again! How is everyone? Xx

Your choc cup looks ammmazzzing

cold ! I'm ruddy freezing

So I've broke my exercise lull with my new tabata DVD and I swear that was the hardest 4 mins( yes I said 4)! I've ever done! I can't honestly believe that a 7min high intensity exercise is going to help but we will see!
Ate far too many sugar free sweets today and also a handful of fruit and nut because it was there and I'm an idiot! Have been to the toilet 4 times since 4pm! Ooooops!
Anyway tea is going to be beef I think although I have no appetite again! How is everyone? Xx

Ooohhhh tabata...7 mins!!! Wow that's even better than shred!!! Fantastic....hope it works for you madmission...keep us posted....can't wait to start my shred and I AM going to do 30 days not just 1 :)

Do u think the fruit & nut made you ill? Saying that sounds as though you haven't had much?
My 2 boiled eggs really upset my stomach earlier too....I think that's another thing I can't eat anymore...it's weird I can have omlette and sponge, so when eggs are mixed up I'm fine...but dry fried eggs & boiled eggs it appears now are a no-no....bizarre!!

xxxxxxxx

Ooohhhh tabata...7 mins!!! Wow that's even better than shred!!! Fantastic....hope it works for you madmission...keep us posted....can't wait to start my shred and I AM going to do 30 days not just 1 :) Do u think the fruit & nut made you ill? Saying that sounds as though you haven't had much? My 2 boiled eggs really upset my stomach earlier too....I think that's another thing I can't eat anymore...it's weird I can have omlette and sponge, so when eggs are mixed up I'm fine...but dry fried eggs & boiled eggs it appears now are a no-no....bizarre!! xxxxxxxx

Lol no I think it was sugar free sweets, there lethal! I shouldn't of eaten the fruit and nut which just goes to show I can't and won't have anything tempting in the house or near me at work! It's so annoying that I have such issues with food but I suppose that's why we're all here! Xx

Back