Wedding body in the making!

So day ended ok with a hunk of beef and that's it! Eaten no where near enough today so will do better tomorrow and will defo do a PP day to compensate for today.

yeah it's advised not to exceed six sugar free sweets/gums in any given day for the reasons you suggest above! They do have unfortunate side effects which even your best friends won't appreciate ;-)

Hello everyone! how are we all today, im cold but loving that im feeling quite slim and am sailing through my PP day.
Breakfast was coffee and oatbran biscuit mmmmmmazin!
Lunch hunk of beef
Dinner think ill make something with a sauce BUT has anyone got any ideas and can i use a stock pot on a PP day? xxx

If the meat is lean, I don't see why not... (you could always skim any visible fat off after cooking). Ideas? Me? Nah! I'm gonna have a stirfry with chicken, konjac noodles and whatever veg I can find tonight on the way home...

If the meat is lean, I don't see why not... (you could always skim any visible fat off after cooking). Ideas? Me? Nah! I'm gonna have a stirfry with chicken, konjac noodles and whatever veg I can find tonight on the way home...

Sorry I meant could I use a stock pot to make stock with? Xx

So PP day done and it was fine but soooooo boring and I failed on my sponge lol It was like an omelette inside! Sob! Anyway I've again not eaten enough so may have to have my chocolate mug cake!!! Mmmmmm xx

Arrhhhhhhhh i got on the scales mid week and i have officially lost a stone in 2 weeks and 2 days!!! If i can keep that loss till Saturday ill be delighted and i have 2 PP days tomorrow and Friday left to do! I honeslty think this is the easiest i have found dukan this time round, im not hungry, no cravings and am not bored with the food. I was working out that if i can get to 11.5 that will mean all my clothes fit again and that is really do able so i feel really good about doing it before November. Hope everyone else is doing well.
Food today....
B coffee
L Salad with sliced meat
D Beef and broccoli stir fry
Loads of water and coffee

Arrhhhhhhhh i got on the scales mid week and i have officially lost a stone in 2 weeks and 2 days!!! If i can keep that loss till Saturday ill be delighted and i have 2 PP days tomorrow and Friday left to do! I honeslty think this is the easiest i have found dukan this time round, im not hungry, no cravings and am not bored with the food. I was working out that if i can get to 11.5 that will mean all my clothes fit again and that is really do able so i feel really good about doing it before November. Hope everyone else is doing well.
Food today....
B coffee
L Salad with sliced meat

wow!!! Fantastic positive post!! Well done you....so glad you are finding it easy this time round...I think it's cos your menus vary a lot - you are the recipe queen!! So you don't get bored....roll on November :) you are on it!!

ps sorry your cake didn't work :( it takes a lot of tweaking took me about 6 times to master it...

Xxx

Food today....
B coffee
L Salad with sliced meat

loving the positivity!!

You got this :)

So another work day almost done and still no badness has touched my lips( I work in advertising and it's the worst office for rubbish and cakes)! Keep thinking it will stop being this easy and I really hope it doesn't! Bought myself a lovely make up set from mac as a well done for my first stone and nice to know I now only have 1 stone something to loose not 2 stone! X

So tea eaten and managed a bit more food today but still nice to not want to over eat. And I'm so excited that I'm going to watch bake off with my chocolate mug cake!!! Eeeekkkkk I feel so normal!

Morning all. PP day today and tomorrow which i'm fine about. Going to start having my oatbran properly from Saturday as ive not been eating much of it.
Food today..
B coffee
L breasola and mini babybel light
D i really want a whole chicken but might go with pepsi chicken if i cant get to a shop
Woke up really grumpy and feeling fat this morning so trying to ignore myself until my mood lifts! lol!
How is everyone?x

So tea eaten and managed a bit more food today but still nice to not want to over eat. And I'm so excited that I'm going to watch bake off with my chocolate mug cake!!! Eeeekkkkk I feel so normal!

Hey madmission,

i was cooking your chocolate mug cake last night at 11pm!! Very quick and easy, although I think I over cooked mine. I did 100 seconds but have no idea what power my microwave is, so was quite dry, but I really enjoyed it anyway & so filling...loved the texture too...

going to have another go tonight! With less time in micro :)

how are you going to have your oatbran??

xx

Hey madmission,

i was cooking your chocolate mug cake last night at 11pm!! Very quick and easy, although I think I over cooked mine. I did 100 seconds but have no idea what power my microwave is, so was quite dry, but I really enjoyed it anyway & so filling...loved the texture too...

going to have another go tonight! With less time in micro :)

how are you going to have your oatbran??

xx

Hmmm i hoping you can inspire me as i didn't like it last time, i really like the idea of porridge (because at the moment i don't eat breakfast) but im worried it will be the texture of soil! lol! Yes the mug cake doesn't really take me that long anymore as i prefer it runnier so i do 60 secs then check! Im feeling like you did the other day today and am driving myself mad with my grump fat mood! xx

Ha ha...well it will be like soil if you don't put enough milk in it!! The porridge consistency really is trial & error & you would have thought by now I would have got the measuring jug out and got it bang on, but it really is trial & error :) I will experiment later on to give you an idea for your non-soil porridge :)

ive made bread with my oatbran today because I am REALLY struggling with my PP days atm....so to have a ham or sausage sandwich or toast will feel like normal eating....my problem is that I get so sick of eating the same things on pp, so when I like something, I eat it to DEATH until my body & soul can't take anymore, and I've done this so mant times with my new food of the moment, I'm running out of options :0

im still fine with the sausages and they are really filling, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking it's not pure protien!!!! Saying that I ate 8 in one day and I lost 4lb that week :/ strange but true!!

xxxx

What sausages work? Not sure if I miss sausages - but options, options, options!

Ha ha...well it will be like soil if you don't put enough milk in it!! The porridge consistency really is trial & error & you would have thought by now I would have got the measuring jug out and got it bang on, but it really is trial & error :) I will experiment later on to give you an idea for your non-soil porridge :) ive made bread with my oatbran today because I am REALLY struggling with my PP days atm....so to have a ham or sausage sandwich or toast will feel like normal eating....my problem is that I get so sick of eating the same things on pp, so when I like something, I eat it to DEATH until my body & soul can't take anymore, and I've done this so mant times with my new food of the moment, I'm running out of options :0 im still fine with the sausages and they are really filling, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking it's not pure protien!!!! Saying that I ate 8 in one day and I lost 4lb that week :/ strange but true!! xxxx[/QUOTE

Lol your telling me! I'm currently sat at my desk while everyone has gone for hotdogs eating a pack of beef! This is why I don't and can't eat much on pp days because I get sick of protein! I once ate a whole chicken and then threw up and it took me months to be able to eat it again! Sausages as long as they are lean are fine! I still think that rules need bending sometimes to be able to live! Let me know about the bread as that's something else I can't master! As my OH says " you just can't seem to make things with dust"! Lol! Xx

What sausages work? Not sure if I miss sausages - but options, options, options!

the only ones that have a super low fat content are sainsburys less than 3% fat be good to yourself British Cumberland sausages....my thinking is that he allows ham up to 4% fat. Yes they do have some carbs in, they are 70% pork and have wheat fibre in, but they work for me great...it just depends how 100% dr dukans you want to be....and different foods affect different peoples weight loss....but the two dukan journeys I've been on previously this first time I didn't have any, and the second time I did, and lost slightly more weight the second time...it's just something you could try if you get fed up of the foods you are eating to see if they work for you...

I know madmission eats them too
:)

So.... Made it home still in a grump, OH did a good job cheering me up a bit so he went out and I did the shred! So hard and went faint towards the end! Really not eaten enough today so not surprised and am now not hungry! How can I solve this on PP days, this time round on dukan I've found my appetite is a lot smaller.
So I've broke the gap of exercise as well and will try continue to do 1 DVD a night before I go back to crossfit next month. Not sure about tea and no appetite so not sure! Xx

Ha ha...well it will be like soil if you don't put enough milk in it!! The porridge consistency really is trial & error & you would have thought by now I would have got the measuring jug out and got it bang on, but it really is trial & error :) I will experiment later on to give you an idea for your non-soil porridge :) ive made bread with my oatbran today because I am REALLY struggling with my PP days atm....so to have a ham or sausage sandwich or toast will feel like normal eating....my problem is that I get so sick of eating the same things on pp, so when I like something, I eat it to DEATH until my body & soul can't take anymore, and I've done this so mant times with my new food of the moment, I'm running out of options :0 im still fine with the sausages and they are really filling, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking it's not pure protien!!!! Saying that I ate 8 in one day and I lost 4lb that week :/ strange but true!! xxxx[/QUOTE

Lol your telling me! I'm currently sat at my desk while everyone has gone for hotdogs eating a pack of beef! This is why I don't and can't eat much on pp days because I get sick of protein! I once ate a whole chicken and then threw up and it took me months to be able to eat it again! Sausages as long as they are lean are fine! I still think that rules need bending sometimes to be able to live! Let me know about the bread as that's something else I can't master! As my OH says " you just can't seem to make things with dust"! Lol! Xx

Hotdogs!!!! :( I'm exactly the same as you on pp days everything is cold....tin of tuna, packs of ham, beef, chicken, just chewing & chewing....I do love my steak & onions on a pp day to cheer me up, but it's the lunches I really struggle with....that's why I'm doing the bread...you can take sandwiches to work...I'll post the recipe on the recipe board later cos I'm in the middle of making my parsnip crisps
With the bread my husband tasted it and said, I would eat that, it's not far of just eating whole meal bread!! High praise indeed...you will need to buy wheatbran unless you've already got some, I got mine off amazon cos they've stopped selling it on the dual an website....

laters
xxxxx

Back