Wedding body in the making!

Morning! Awake too early lol think my body thinks it's weigh in day! So challenge today is to eat more! A lot more! It's PP so hopefully it'll look like this...
B coffee!
L errr don't know yet!
D a whole chicken and steak chucks

Ideas for lunch on a postcode...
Shred day 2 level 2
I made some overnight oat bran last night but lol the milk hasn't soaked in?! Anyone know why?! Xx

Hello peeps! So ive spent all day moving furniture and have had no appeitie again so therefore have eaten nothing! i know not idea but what do i do! When i get home ill have a good tea and may have some oatbran porridge if its not soil like but how can i eat more on PP days when my appetite is so small, don't get me wrong its great but i know i SHOULD be eating more.

Hello peeps! So ive spent all day moving furniture and have had no appeitie again so therefore have eaten nothing! i know not idea but what do i do! When i get home ill have a good tea and may have some oatbran porridge if its not soil like but how can i eat more on PP days when my appetite is so small, don't get me wrong its great but i know i SHOULD be eating more.

Yes the oat bran really will do the trick...it's really filling...have a go with the porridge with loads of sweetener...it will grow on you...do u know how to cook it? ...try eating little and often...what about chicken drumsticks? Or crab sticks, or bacon strips? Boiled eggs? Turkey rashers? Ham strips? Yogurts? Sugar free jellies? With my sponge with a cup of tea it really keeps me going when I can't stand protein anymore...

xxxx

Home!!! Yayyyyy! Stopped and got a whole chicken and have just devoured it! Was so good! And I ate the skin! Lol! Might have something else late and my overnight oats look good but I'll save them for tomorrow. Xx

So just to remind me what I've eaten..
B milky coffee
L nothing!
4 bacon wheels
Whole chicken

Not much again and to top it off I had one cup of slimatee and have spent ages with a bad tummy! So I think I'm on a negative calories wise! I'm not to hopeful for tomorrow as I've also had some random mid month period which I've never had and feel quite fat lol! Sorry TMI in that post!

Saving grace is still no cravings! Longest time yet! Anyway I'm off to crawl into bed and get a head massage and will update my weigh in tomorrow probably at the crack of dawn! Lol

Happy sleeps peeps! X

Wooooopppopeeeee 4lbs off in total this week with an extra lb since weighing on Wednesday! So happy and shocked!!!! I love this!!
Going to make a brew and go back to bed.
Yippppppppeeeee xxxxxx

Hmmmm, thanks for the sausage tip, Andi! And the chocolate mug cake sounds amazing. My ultimate dukan comfort food is vanilla custard pudding. And you can even do a mean trifle if you use dukan cake / sponge / muffin with sf jelly and custard!

I'm hungry now... :)

Well done mad! Brilliant result for the week. You're truly in the zone!

OH MY GOD

image-3500556321.jpg

I'm in love! Never on my dukan journey have I used my oatbran as porridge!

I love it!!!

Oh I'm so ruddy happy!!!

So food today...
B. oatbran porridge!! Mmmmmm
L egg and bacon salad
D beef madras and carrot ribbons
Mug cake

Amazing good day! Off into town to mooch around for an hour then back to do nothing! Bliss! Have a lovely weekend all x

Very relaxing day today but I need some advise I think.. So over the last week or so I've had a really small appetite and therefore not eaten huge amounts, everyday now for a week or so I've gone to the toilet a lot! Then yesterday and today have had spotting and period pains, has anyone else had anything like this, I'm a bit worried about the amount I'm going to the loo as I'm not eating much! Sorry about the topic but I feel drained today from it! Xxx

Very relaxing day today but I need some advise I think.. So over the last week or so I've had a really small appetite and therefore not eaten huge amounts, everyday now for a week or so I've gone to the toilet a lot! Then yesterday and today have had spotting and period pains, has anyone else had anything like this, I'm a bit worried about the amount I'm going to the loo as I'm not eating much! Sorry about the topic but I feel drained today from it! Xxx

Hey madmission,

so glad you're in love with your porridge!! Did u add cinnamon? I've never tried that..

sorry you've been having problems...regarding going to the loo a lot, I really do think that the oat bran will sort that problem out....I remember the first time doing the dukan for the first month I was on the toilet...a lot...and everyone used to say they suffered from constipation on the dukan but I was exactly the opposite, and used to think there was something wrong with me..

With the spotting & period pains, I sometimes have that mid cycle (if that's where you are) and I don't think it's related to your toilet problem though, but any worries go to your doctor....

I've had all sorts of weird ailments since starting the dukan...including heartburn, and these awful headaches & chest pain immediately after I eat??

i think it's our bodies adjusting to such a radical change in our eating & drinking habits.

xxxxxxx

Hey madmission, so glad you're in love with your porridge!! Did u add cinnamon? I've never tried that.. sorry you've been having problems...regarding going to the loo a lot, I really do think that the oat bran will sort that problem out....I remember the first time doing the dukan for the first month I was on the toilet...a lot...and everyone used to say they suffered from constipation on the dukan but I was exactly the opposite, and used to think there was something wrong with me.. With the spotting & period pains, I sometimes have that mid cycle (if that's where you are) and I don't think it's related to your toilet problem though, but any worries go to your doctor.... I've had all sorts of weird ailments since starting the dukan...including heartburn, and these awful headaches & chest pain immediately after I eat?? i think it's our bodies adjusting to such a radical change in our eating & drinking habits. xxxxxxx

Thank you! That helps me feel more normal just was worried it was me causing it but I think after lots of googling it's something scientific! Lol

Porridge!! Mmm was so good thank you again didn't do cinnamon but will do tomorrow as I love it! U looking forward to your weigh in? When are you hoping to be at goal? Xxxx

Thank you! That helps me feel more normal just was worried it was me causing it but I think after lots of googling it's something scientific! Lol

Porridge!! Mmm was so good thank you again didn't do cinnamon but will do tomorrow as I love it! U looking forward to your weigh in? When are you hoping to be at goal? Xxxx

Ah glad it helped a bit...let me know about the cinnamon and the amount needed...when my bread runs out I'll be back on the porridge...

yep cant wait..it should really be tomorrow as I brought my weigh day forward last week, but I'm carrying on the never weigh after PV day, so that will have to be Monday :)

When I started my goal date when I used the true weight calculator was October 23rd, but that didn't account for me putting 2.4lbs week 2 on holiday but if I lose 2.1lbs a week I will make it, but I've got no wedding or do or anything this time, so if I'm a few weeks late I won't be devastated....I just can't wait to get onto conso...I've never done conso ...just lost weight then started eating what I liked again!!

4lbs is amazing madmission...on previous dukan journeys 4lb is the most I've ever lost in a week on cruise...well well done!!!

Xx

Morning all! Been up since 7, cleaned, tidied, washed and nails done! Stomach has been ok so fingers crossed lol! Off to york shopping soon with OH want some new ankle boots and jeans.
Food today...
B might have porridge
L will be out so hopefully a salad I think
D dukan style Sunday dinner with loads and loads and loads of Brussels!!!'mmmm
Lots of water and coffee and will do plenty of walking.

Hope everyone is ok and enjoying their weekend xxxx

Well I've not done very well up to now low carb but not dukan! Had some pork scratchings and an atkins bar! Going home now to make kale chips! So excited and will have loads of water to flush the salt and will be extra good with tea! This is what happens when OH is eating a Burger King and I don't know if it's psychological but I'm a lot more hungry today then I've been for weeks! Think it's the oatbran!! Hmmm not sure if I like it or not! xxx

So food today ended up as..
Porridge
Atkins bar
Pork scratchings
Kale chips
Sausage balls with mustard sauce! So good with Brussels and asparagus!!
Might have a mug cake during X factor

I've eaten way too much today and not great things but I didn't binge and could of today as the cravings came back with a passion! Hoping they will have gone by tomorrow.

Will rein it in tomorrow xx

Back