Wedding body in the making!

Well if I'm gonna cheat, I would be happy about cheating with an Atkins bar & pork scratchings!! Damage limitation...good girl for not bingeing :) if anything would make me binge a Burger King would!!

x

Morning all! How does Monday come round so fast!!
So food today, decided to do a PP day as feel veged out from the weekend!
B yogurt and a coffee
L scrambled eggs
D whole chicken

Xx

Hi ladies hope you are both doing well. Got to the 1 stone mark this morning (am 4 weeks in ) hurrah !

I'm feeling good , missing the unlimited food choices but I'm not hungry so not affected by feeling starving. No started new diary as yet

So PP day going well, even managed to eat my scrambled egg which i usually struggle with and will have whole chicken for tea, mmmmmm! might have a cheeky weigh in tomorrow just to see how my cheats yesterday have affected me. Might try do the shred as well while Adam is out at crossfit which ive decided ill go back to next month and if i stall i just wont go as much but i miss going too much to leave it till Jan. xx

PP day done and dusted had my whole chicken but only managed half so might pick at it through the night. Will weigh tomorrow to see the damage of yesterday and might then do another PP day if I've gained. So excited to see the 11s! They mean so much as really I was my lowest weight when I was 11 stone so just to see them on the scales again will be fabulous! Hopefully by October I'll see them! Xx

So PP day going well, even managed to eat my scrambled egg which i usually struggle with and will have whole chicken for tea, mmmmmm! might have a cheeky weigh in tomorrow just to see how my cheats yesterday have affected me. Might try do the shred as well while Adam is out at crossfit which ive decided ill go back to next month and if i stall i just wont go as much but i miss going too much to leave it till Jan. xx

confused...do you stall then if you do cross fit? Or have I read it wrong? Xxx

confused...do you stall then if you do cross fit? Or have I read it wrong? Xxx

Yes or gain because of the muscle although last time my food wasn't great so could be ok doing on dukan, a lot of the women I do it with said it's better to be at goal first or a little under to allow for small gains! Annoying as it's literally the one exercise I love and does wonders for fitness! Xx

Got on the scales and there the same as weigh day on Saturday which after a PP day inst great but way better than a gain so ill just work extra hard this week. PV day today
B coffee
L Egg salad i think
D Beef Madras
Day 2 level 2 of the shred

Hope everyone is doing well... x

Onwards and downwards, Lady!
Glad to hear you've got your appetite back. Have a good day!

Mad Jealous about Cross-fit. It's the kind of think I really see myself doing if I lived in the UK

Bleuhh feel rubbish today and cravings are back as my body is still playing funny devils! Managed to resist everything but have had some nuts and sugar free sweets, going to PP for the rest of the week as I don't tend to sway on PP days! xx

So had my tea, had madras for lunch and have had a baybel and salad for tea as it's all I wanted! Mega salad though was from Betty's!! I was feeling flush! Off to plonk myself on the sofa and ignore that fact that I want chocolate! Xxx

Talk to me about this Madras - I do fancy a curry....

Talk to me about this Madras - I do fancy a curry....

'Twas lovely
Slow cooked the following....
Beef chunks
Tomato pasata
Stock
Pickled chillies
Madras paste ( no oil from waitrose)
Peppers
Chillies
Onions
Garlic
Left to cook for 5 hours and dolloped with yogurt!
Scrumptious! X

That recipe sounds lush will definitely be giving that a go when I'm on cruise! Xxx

Also I'm about to steal your goal idea for my signature! Xxx

Also I'm about to steal your goal idea for my signature! Xxx

Ha ha feel free huni! It's the easiest way for me to keep thinking of long term goals rather than getting in a grump when I'm having a bad day! Xx

Morning! I think! Think! My mojo is back! I woke up this morning for the first time without the random middle of month pains and don't feel as bloated! Had a slimatee last night( my god that stuff works! Lol) so feel slimish
So start of my PP days until Saturday now
B yogurt and coffee
L beef madras but just the meat
D omelette I think although that might change if I think of something more adventurous.
Xx

well behaved PP thank god and no cravings! doing shred tonight and PP dinner so just got to get through the evening but its good telly thank god! Feel good today and someone asked me before if ive always been so slim! lol i giggled like a 3 year old and skipped off! xx

Back