Wedding body in the making!

Thanks Andi! I keep expecting to go wrong somewhere! I've just realised I've done a stone and half in exactly 4 weeks! So chuffed as I now have less to loose than what I've lost already!

So food today.
B oatbran porridge
L either fry up or egg salad
D sausage bake and roasted veg
Mmmm lovely food day lots of veggies and meat! Xxx

Thanks Andi! I keep expecting to go wrong somewhere! I've just realised I've done a stone and half in exactly 4 weeks! So chuffed as I now have less to loose than what I've lost

Amazing! I was wondering how much you have lost now...yes that happened to me last week....gone past the half way stage...awesome feeling :) xx

Ooooo I'm having a lovely morning
I'm baking my Xmas cake
Have made my sloe gin
Parsnip crisps are cooking
Made a lovely salad for lunch
Box set afternoon will begin very soon! Xx

image-617038579.jpg

Eeekkk Xmas is ready! Only 10 weeks till I can try them!

Food today has actually been...
B oatbran porridge
L sausages and parsnip crisps!!! Oh my god!! Amazing!!
D meatballs in mustard sauce with carrot and courgette ribbons! Cooking as I type and looks yummy!
Chocolate mug cake!
Loads of food today and loving it!

Oh wow your Christmas cake look amazing!! Are you going to marzipan and ice it nearer the time? Tell me more about parsnip crisps...are we allowed parsnips? I had one with my roast last week and tasted too good to be allowed. Also do you use to dukan cocoa powder for your mug cake? I need something chocolatey in my life before I reach for my child's stash of freddo bars!
Well done on your loss, that's an amazing amount in just 4 weeks! Xx

Oh wow your Christmas cake look amazing!! Are you going to marzipan and ice it nearer the time? Tell me more about parsnip crisps...are we allowed parsnips? I had one with my roast last week and tasted too good to be allowed. Also do you use to dukan cocoa powder for your mug cake? I need something chocolatey in my life before I reach for my child's stash of freddo bars! Well done on your loss, that's an amazing amount in just 4 weeks! Xx

Hello!
Parsnip crisps were Andi's revelation and yes we're allowed them, I put a tiny bit of oil on thinly sliced bits ( I used one whole parsnip) and loads of sea salt and pepper and baked them for about 25mins shaking the tray throughout! They were so good!
No I don't use dukan cocoa because I found a lower carb one.. It's so much nicer as well it's called food thoughts cocoa and I get mine in sainsburys, it's yummy with hot milk!
Ewwww no I hate marzipan!! I'll be having it with a big chunk of cheese and some port!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm 10 weeks!!!!
Hope that helps, xxx

Morning peeps, why do I have such an inability to lie in! Before dukan I could sleep till at least 9 on a weekend! Anyway so plans for today. Another PV day but less food as I was stuffed yesterday!
B coffee ( I'm always hungrier with oatbran)
L courgette salad with cold meats
D sausage bake with Brussels! Mmmm
Mug cake as didn't have one yesterday! ( now that's growth! Before Id just eat one anyway!)
Enjoy Sunday all xx

Hello!
Parsnip crisps were Andi's revelation and yes we're allowed them, I put a tiny bit of oil on thinly sliced bits ( I used one whole parsnip) and loads of sea salt and pepper and baked them for about 25mins shaking the tray throughout! They were so good!
No I don't use dukan cocoa because I found a lower carb one.. It's so much nicer as well it's called food thoughts cocoa and I get mine in sainsburys, it's yummy with hot milk!
Ewwww no I hate marzipan!! I'll be having it with a big chunk of cheese and some port!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm 10 weeks!!!!
Hope that helps, xxx

hi mad, never to know whether to say mad madmission or Laura...but I like mad :0
just been catching up with your diary :) rocking the parsnip crisps!!! I'm having some tonight...it's like my ritual on PV Days now, cold coke zero & parsnip crisps to accompany with bake off or made in chelsea :)
so glad u mentioned your cocoa & can't believe they do it in sainsburys!! I'm defo gonna get that this week!
It's funny you say you keep thinking you're gonna slip up one week...I'm like that too...I get over paranoid that no matter how perfect my food & exercise it, I think this is the week my scales are going to stop going down....

have be a good day :)

xxxxxx

Mmmm just made another batch of crisps! God there so good! Having roast beef for tea now with loads of Brussel sprouts! Yummy! OH is having Yorkshire puddings and stuffing! Days are getting so much easier now, I'm hoping this is it now and I won't get cravings anymore I'd love to get all the way to conso I could def live on one treat meal a week and PV days! Bliss!
Xx

How is it Monday and why have I not either won the lottery or a lady a leisure! lol anyway I'm getting thin so who cares!! Food today...
B coffee
L meatballs and sprouts
D beef with salad

Week will go like this I think...
M PP
T PP
W PV
T PP
F PP
S PV
SU PV

Have a lovely week xxx

Changed my mind lol im PP'ing today, feel like i have lots of OOomph so might find it easier..
M PP
T PV
W PV
T PP
F PP
S PV
Su PV

Mmmm just made another batch of crisps! God there so good! Having roast beef for tea now with loads of Brussel sprouts! Yummy! OH is having Yorkshire puddings and stuffing! Days are getting so much easier now, I'm hoping this is it now and I won't get cravings anymore I'd love to get all the way to conso I could def live on one treat meal a week and PV days! Bliss!
Xx

hi mad, a question you may be able to answer re conso...in my first edition book it says that conso is split into 2 halves....the first you are allowed 1 celebration meal per week & then the second half on conso 2 celebration meals....but then in the dukan diet life plan book, there is no mention of 1 celebration meal or even splitting it in half, it just says conso is 2 celebration meals....so I wonder if he's changed the rules since? Seeing as I've never done conso properly I really don't know :0

xxx

hi mad, a question you may be able to answer re conso...in my first edition book it says that conso is split into 2 halves....the first you are allowed 1 celebration meal per week & then the second half on conso 2 celebration meals....but then in the dukan diet life plan book, there is no mention of 1 celebration meal or even splitting it in half, it just says conso is 2 celebration meals....so I wonder if he's changed the rules since? Seeing as I've never done conso properly I really don't know :0 xxx

Everywhere I look it says 1 gala meal ( lol not a day as I thought) a week. I know at some point you can increase but I think that's either old or french lol! I'll be having one I think anymore and i go back to weekend binging which I have vowed to never do again! Xx

So PP day gone ok except I ate 3 sprouts by accident!
Lunch I had a pack of beef
Dinner I'm having meatballs
No snacks today just loads of water and coffee
Starting running club tomorrow so chilling out tonight as it's every night after work from tomorrow!
How is everyone? xx

Whoop whoop! Fantastic results, mad Laura :)

Gotta try those parsnip chips... My happiest discovery was pumpkin pudding with quark, sweetener and cinnamon. Yummmm... Seems to good to be allowed!

Cx

Hello my slim friends! PV day for me today
B coffee
L Beef and Brussel sprouts
D Omlette i think although might change
Day 1 of running club at 6pm! eeeekkkk will update if i havent died after xx

Back