Wedding body in the making!

Starting running club tomorrow

Hope running club went well!! :)

You have put me to shame with your Crimbo cakes, I'll have to wait a couple of weeks to make mine!

Evening peeps! Very good food day for me no cravings or bothered about anything! Took some pics as well after working out and can see a difference from one month ago the weight is great but it's nice seeing it in a pic!
So running... Yeh interesting! Day 2 tomorrow!
Not sure what to have for tea, not got much in so may have a play! Xx

Glad you've had a good day madmission, just saw you post about being over half way there - well done I'm chuffed for you. Hope your week continues to be good! Xxx

Thank you Shez! Lol my tea tonight is.... Parsnip crisps! Yes I know not great but not hungry at all tonight, might do a PP day tomorrow as not much veg in this week. So excited to see the 11s just want it to happen now! Xx

Morning! Stress levels are through the roof this morning as i did the pre meet yesterday for the disciplinary i'm doing on Friday and it was horrendous and shes now said shes taking advise! i also did a mid week weigh today and im 1.7lbs up! i also due on properly now and feel drained! sorry this is such a moaning post but its the first day in 4 weeks i just want to crawl into bed with some junk and it now means the rest of the week is going to be stressful.
Anyway im going to try and undo this gain with PP days till the weekend.
Food today...
B nothing
L Pack of meat
D omelet with babybel light
Hope everyone is having a better day xxx

Am I right in thinking from your menu's you don't have the Oat bran allowance? I don't have it but just wondered if I'm the only one! xxx

Am I right in thinking from your menu's you don't have the Oat bran allowance? I don't have it but just wondered if I'm the only one! xxx

I have porridge on a weekend but that's it as it makes me too hungry xx

Morning! Stress levels are through the roof this morning as i did the pre meet yesterday for the disciplinary i'm doing on Friday and it was horrendous and shes now said shes taking advise! i also did a mid week weigh today and im 1.7lbs up! i also due on properly now and feel drained! sorry this is such a moaning post but its the first day in 4 weeks i just want to crawl into bed with some junk and it now means the rest of the week is going to be stressful.
Anyway im going to try and undo this gain with PP days till the weekend.
Food today...
B nothing
L Pack of meat
D omelet with babybel light
Hope everyone is having a better day xxx

big hug...mid week weigh gain is normal plus your due...well done for focusing on PP...Stress WILL NOT make you undo your hard work....you are rocking this...well done & keep posting your negativity :) we don't care..we just all want to see you at true weight!!

xxxxxxx

big hug...mid week weigh gain is normal plus your due...well done for focusing on PP...Stress WILL NOT make you undo your hard work....you are rocking this...well done & keep posting your negativity :) we don't care..we just all want to see you at true weight!!

xxxxxxx

Seconded!!

Oh thank you! Getting home and reading that really helped! Food today has been all protein but I had some pork! Could be worse! Going to curl up soon for bake off and a mug cake! Xx

Write my food down so I stay accountable!
B nothing
L nothing!
Dinner meatballs in mustard and Philli sauce
Pack of mortadella
Some chicken
Baby bel
Pork scratchings!

Lol think I've eaten enough to make up for no lunch and I have something for tomorrow so I'll be prepared!
Xx

Morning, could not sleep this morning so been up ages. Going to be very strict today and tomorrow to hopefully get a sts given that I've eaten my weight in salt and its totm

Lunch, scrambled eggs
Dinner omlette

Loads of eggs today but I cannot face chicken! Any other ideas?
Hopefully get my run in tonight

Xx

Yay got through a day at work where i had to feed 165 people domino's pizza, cake and chocolate, watched them all then went in the kitchen and ate my 3 scrambled eggs! go me! feel virtuous now! still not sure about tea thinking maybe something meaty and substantial and 3 eggs wont be enough! Im thinking a ton of seafood! anyway off to drink my body weight in liquorice tea and do some online shopping xx

Mmmm 2 fillet steaks eaten and a chicken kebab and that's my pp day done! One more tomorrow and weigh in on Saturday! Xx

Morning peeps! last PP day for me but its also the disciplinary today so will mean i don't eat as i never do when I'm nervous so ill make sure i have something yummy tonight at home!
B coffee
L nothing i would imagine but ill try
D Cheese omelette
Weigh day tomorrow but not hopefully as so bloated today with TOTM XX

Morning peeps! last PP day for me but its also the disciplinary today so will mean i don't eat as i never do when I'm nervous so ill make sure i have something yummy tonight at home!
B coffee
L nothing i would imagine but ill try
D Cheese omelette
Weigh day tomorrow but not hopefully as so bloated today with TOTM XX

Good luck with work today...listen if you can feed 165 people dominos pizza...you can do the disciplinary..easy...

xxxxxx

And I survived! Was actually really good as there was lots of admission! Phew! I ate an egg salad for lunch so not a PP day today but hey ho! Might do PP for tea! Xx

Dinner done had an omlette which filled me which was good.
Really not sure if I'll weigh tomorrow yet as I've had such bad PPains and feel very bloated! I know if I weigh and its a gain ( although I know not a real one) I'll sulk and want to eat more or worse still binge although that hasn't happened for a month now! Any advise! Leave weigh in till next week or just bite the bullet!? Xx

Morning all! Up early as normal! Was asleep by 10 though last night I was exhausted!
Anyway I weighed!!
2lbs off!
I'm so happy because I'm in agony this morning and honesty got on them with such a defeatist attitude! I couldn't be happier and has restored my faith that even with totm dukan kicks serious butt! So off I go to watch all my telly while OH is in bed, then nails done and head massage, then coffee with mum and off to buy some new shoes!

Food today ( I've bought a mandolin)!!!
Porridge
Parsnip crisps and soup and carrot crisps and any other crisps I can slice on my mandolin!!
Sausages with roasted veg

Happy weekend everyone! Xx

Back