Wedding body in the making!

What a tough week you've had, mad, but you've come through it amazingly well and have deserved a relaxing weekend. So glad to hear all went well at work and you got good news on the scales too.

So lovely day. Nails done and bought myself and utterly gorgeous handbag! Lol not shoes but better!
Had my parsnip and swede chips and couldn't eat my soup! They were amazing on my mandolin! And I didn't loose a finger!
Sausage bake for tea! Mmmm good day all round!!xxx

Morning all!
Another lovely PV day today
B porridge if I'm hungry( wanted it yesterday but wasn't hungry at all in the morning)
L tomato and courgette soup
D sausage balls with roasted parsnips and sprouts

I've also decided to go back to the local gym to do their cardio classes rather than crossfit, everyone that I've spoke to has gained quite a lot of muscle weight and until I'm the weight that I want to be which will probably be 10 stone and next year then I can't risk going back and gaining weight. So on Monday I've signed up to go back and first class is spin! I loved going last time and like being out of the house so I'm hoping I enjoy it again! They have a pool as well which will be good.
Anyway off to town soon with OH to have a look for some in between sizes jeans!
Happy Sunday xx

Lol failing at eating today! No breakfast or lunch just picking at stuff! Have made massive tea though so hoping I'm hungry by then xx

Wow I am full! Found this weekend so easy for temptations just not bothered at all! I just want to see those 11s so that's massively helping.
Food today to remind me.

Lunch/snacks
Pork bits!
Babybel light
Jelly and yogurt

Dinner
Sausages in mustard and Philli
Parsnips
Samphire
Sprouts
Mug cake if I'm not still full or an atkins bar( not allowed but they don't seem to be hindering me yet)

Tried on some jeans that have been tight and all now loose, next stop my size 10 hanger that hasn't been touched for 18 months!! Hoping with another stone it will ALL fit again! Xxx

Fantastic news regarding resisting temptation :) you are on fire!!

enjoy spin :) I did it once, but my bum hurt for a week after so it's scarred me for life!! Cushion next time! Fab music though...

xx

Helloooo
So i have a plan for this week, im going to try and do 4 PP days together, Tuesday to Friday and then when i weigh on Saturday i might be closer to the 11s! i dont mind PP days now and will make sure i eat lots on them.
PV day today though so im going to fill my boots!
Lunch, last nights tea of sausages with parsnips, sprouts and samphire
Dinner, Chicken with veg and gravy
Got new sugar free sweets as well! xx

Bleuuuhhhh to the new sugar free sweets! I had 3 and my tummy has been dreadful ever since! Think they may need limiting to 1! Super wiped out tonight! Shower and bed I think! Xx

Will defo be on PP days from tomorrow!
Food since I got home...
Dinner: stir fry veg and 3 bits of chicken
Atkins bar
Pork scratching
Jelly and yogurt
Failed!
Must do better tomorrow! PP all the way till weigh in on Saturday
Gym as well tomorrow as its my induction
( thought it was tonight and as you can hear from my sobs I was upset not to go!)
Hope everyone has had a good day xx

Wow I am full! Found this weekend so easy for temptations just not bothered at all! I just want to see those 11s so that's massively helping.

Tried on some jeans that have been tight and all now loose, next stop my size 10 hanger that hasn't been touched for 18 months!! Hoping with another stone it will ALL fit again! Xxx

Good luck with getting into the 11's and size 10 jeans...getting closer!

Morning lovely ladies and gents!
Start of my PP days now...
B yogurt
L Chicken pieces in chilli and garlic
D omlette with babybel
Gym tonight

Yay!! I've done the gym on a PP day and survived! Did my couch to 5k and some weights and feel great now! Really pleased I've re joined!

Well done mad!! The gym really does give the feel good factor....I've joined the gym & as you know just been doing the fitness classes, but need to do my gym induction when I'm better....
Out of interest I notice your doing 4 PP days...have you ever done an attack whilst on cruise to speed up your weight loss? I've never done it, but cos I've got 6.6lbs left to go I've got a feeling it's going to be a long drawn out process now I'm nearing the end, just thought of trying a 5 day attack to boost my losses a bit? What do think?

xx

Well done mad!! The gym really does give the feel good factor....I've joined the gym & as you know just been doing the fitness classes, but need to do my gym induction when I'm better.... Out of interest I notice your doing 4 PP days...have you ever done an attack whilst on cruise to speed up your weight loss? I've never done it, but cos I've got 6.6lbs left to go I've got a feeling it's going to be a long drawn out process now I'm nearing the end, just thought of trying a 5 day attack to boost my losses a bit? What do think? xx

Hi huni( hope your really less rubbish!)
Yes I've did attack when I had 8lbs left to loose, lol I'll never forget the morning on the weigh in and was hoping for 4 and had lost 8.5lbs! I cried! It's not advised anywhere to ever re do attack but personally I knew my body needed shocking and I had been over indulging with the tolerated! I wouldn't do 5 Id try for 3 and then weigh as you really haven't got much left and your already I good weight! Also don't try it while your ill! Been there and got the telling off from OH!! Xx

Hi huni( hope your really less rubbish!)
Yes I've did attack when I had 8lbs left to loose, lol I'll never forget the morning on the weigh in and was hoping for 4 and had lost 8.5lbs! I cried! It's not advised anywhere to ever re do attack but personally I knew my body needed shocking and I had been over indulging with the tolerated! I wouldn't do 5 Id try for 3 and then weigh as you really haven't got much left and your already I good weight! Also don't try it while your ill! Been there and got the telling off from OH!! Xx

Thats such a great help mad...thank you :) yep feel I've been stretching it with the tolerated & not eating enough protein....8.5lb!!!!! My god you really nail this diet :0 I will take your advice on board for when I'm feeling better

xxxx

Morning my skinny people!
PP day today
Lunch: beef stew
Dinner: omlette or scrambled eggs
Pump FX tonight and a run beforehand
Happy Wednesday
Xxx

Nice one Mad,

You're doing great! I'm hitting up some PP days until Saturday too. I reckon it's worth it to see a bigger shift in the scales, and to PV all weekend long :)
Hoping we both get a whoosh!

So have almost made it through my 2nd PP day, haven't eaten enough though so not sure what to do about the class i was meant to be doing, think it might be wiser if i just do my run and not push too hard! xx

So home! Feeling hideous and very sick with hick ups! Not eaten anywhere near enough and couldn't of worked out if I tried! Must eat more tomorrow. Have had tea but not much just some pork slices and a baby bel! Feel awful! Xx

Morning
Feel far more normal after a good sleep! Have to eat more today!
B yogurt and jelly
L beef stew
D sausages
Gym
2 more days of PP! Xx

Back