Wedding body in the making!

Another PP day done but haven't eaten enough as my chicken was rancid! May have to pick at something later!
Just trying to find the energy to do my dvd! I'm trying honest!! Why is so hard when you haven't done it for ages! Xx

Did it Wooohooo! Day 2 done!
Still no tea! Ooops!
Weighing again tomorrow to see if there moving anymore!! Xx

Did it Wooohooo! Day 2 done!
Still no tea! Ooops!
Weighing again tomorrow to see if there moving anymore!! Xx

Hey mad..yay I know what you look like now!! :) lovely pic....well done day 2 of the shred....once you've done it you feel so much better, but the thought of it is torture!! are you feeling a bit more in the zone?
X

Hey mad..yay I know what you look like now!! :) lovely pic....well done day 2 of the shred....once you've done it you feel so much better, but the thought of it is torture!! are you feeling a bit more in the zone? X

Yes much thank you lovely. It's still so hard I thought I'd be better at it with all my running but I was still in a heap!
How you doing? Really well by the looks of it! How much more before you try on the elusive jeans?! Xx

Yes much thank you lovely. It's still so hard I thought I'd be better at it with all my running but I was still in a heap!
How you doing? Really well by the looks of it! How much more before you try on the elusive jeans?! Xx

fab news :) so glad you're back in the swing of things...yep back in the zone, hope it lasts...I know with those jeans that it's not necessarily my weight that will get them, it's my shape...,when I bought them I was the weight I am now, BUT I was in the gym most nights at that stage, which is why I'm hammering the gym atm!! When im feeling skinny I will dare to try them on....I'm a bit worried about my Xmas party's tbh...They are on the 1st 12th & 20th December, so I'm glad they are quite spaced out so will hopefully have time to recover dukan wise before the next one! I intend to do 4 pp days after each one. Well that's the plan...we shall see :0
Are you out much over Christmas? Any strategy in place? Apart from getting pi**ed :)

x

fab news :) so glad you're back in the swing of things...yep back in the zone, hope it lasts...I know with those jeans that it's not necessarily my weight that will get them, it's my shape...,when I bought them I was the weight I am now, BUT I was in the gym most nights at that stage, which is why I'm hammering the gym atm!! When im feeling skinny I will dare to try them on....I'm a bit worried about my Xmas party's tbh...They are on the 1st 12th & 20th December, so I'm glad they are quite spaced out so will hopefully have time to recover dukan wise before the next one! I intend to do 4 pp days after each one. Well that's the plan...we shall see :0 Are you out much over Christmas? Any strategy in place? Apart from getting pi**ed :) x

Ooo how funny my dates are the 2nd,13th and 19th! I'm really looking forward to them but yes will be doing the same as you! 2 years ago I got to target weight at the end of November and by new year eve wouldn't go out because I felt and looked a lot fatter! I will not being doing that again! It's not a free for all eat what I want!! Your plan is a good one so I'll copy that I think then just have a couple of days hopefully not going to mad on xmas and Boxing Day! I love xmas so want to enjoy it but I don't want to undo the last 2/3 stone that I'll have lost!
I swear I'm never having to loose this weight again! It's so draining!!
Lol xxx

Ooo how funny my dates are the 2nd,13th and 19th! I'm really looking forward to them but yes will be doing the same as you! 2 years ago I got to target weight at the end of November and by new year eve wouldn't go out because I felt and looked a lot fatter! I will not being doing that again! It's not a free for all eat what I want!! Your plan is a good one so I'll copy that I think then just have a couple of days hopefully not going to mad on xmas and Boxing Day! I love xmas so want to enjoy it but I don't want to undo the last 2/3 stone that I'll have lost!
I swear I'm never having to loose this weight again! It's so draining!!
Lol xxx

Ha ha...we will be comparing hangovers!!! I must make a pact with myself to keep on posting on my diary, even though it will be laughable regarding dukan...I want to record the good the bad & the ugly, just to keep myself in check..

Yes similar to me in regards to the curse of Christmas....I got to this weight when I headed off to Vegas last December and food wise then proceeded to foret dukan ever existed...yes we HAVE to protect all our hardwork!!!

about not going out on new year, I've done that many times....not gone out because I feel & was so fat..it's effing crazy..I've actually lied to some of my closest friends and made some rubbish excuse that I'm I'll, when in fact I hated myself and had nothing to wear!!! I wonder if men do these ridiculous things also?

i love Xmas too...BUT I'm working Christmas day!!!! :( :( :( but that won't stop my mum putting aside an amazing Christmas dinner for me and pudding...

Right....this is the plan...we will enjoy to excess on the days we want to/have to/feel like...then back pedal to keep our precious weights in tact :)

xx

Morning
So after my dvd last night I've been up all night with such a bad back, so much so that I threw up! If had loads of pain relief but my god it's agony! Don't think I'll be into work as sitting is sore.
PP day today ( the scales have moved a tiny bit!)
B yogurt
L eggs
D whole chicken
The chance of me moving never mind doing the shred is very slim x

Food different today as I can't get out the house
B nothing just coffee
L 2 sausages
D meatballs in philli sauce

Back not as painful just had a hot bath now back in bed! May attempt shred tonight if I feel ok!
Weigh day tomorrow and not hopeful for my next target but it will spur me on to stay on track next week xxx

Oh god mad that sounds awful...yes lots of pain killers & rest...hope it's better soon...Philly sauce sounds yum...how do you make it?? Xx

Oh god mad that sounds awful...yes lots of pain killers & rest...hope it's better soon...Philly sauce sounds yum...how do you make it?? Xx

Fry off bacon!
Add skimmed milk and stir in Philli
Add garlic and onion powder and I add chilli!
It's scrumptious!

Back feels better just aching now! Have made another xmas cake and brownies while I was bored! And no I didn't eat a crumb or lick a spoon!

PP day all done, eaten too many sausages lol and nothing else! Oh well done now and I'll officially record my weight tomorrow what ever it is! Then I have to be strict until December to get any where near 11 stone!! Xx

PP day all done, eaten too many sausages lol and nothing else! Oh well done now and I'll officially record my weight tomorrow what ever it is! Then I have to be strict until December to get any where near 11 stone!! Xx

Ha ha.... I do that sometimes....I think right what have I eaten today?? Ummm 7 sausages! Thanks for recipe, sounds lush!!
You are a total Saint for making brownies & no licking...you deserve a sausage for that :0

x

Morning! Well officially weigh in says that I lost the hideous amount I put on and half a pound more BUT still 11.9 and not an 8!! I'm so upset and mad! So my plan next week is Monday to Friday PP and I mean strict PP!! PV today though and still can't exercise as my back is still so sore! I'm so worried now that I won't get to my target for my big xmas party on the 13th December. I have 2 other parties until that and I was hoping I'd be nearer 11 by now! Just goes to show that I can't even get away with a couple of days off plan without having weeks of STS's!!
Oh well at least I've not yet officially gained weight!!
So food...
B yogurt
L stew
D roast parsnip and chicken
No alcohol!!!
Have a lovely weekend all xx

Good day with food all day BUT I'm currently sat with a vodka! I think I'll just have to say I'm drinking lol!! If I only loose 1lb a week then fine I'm enjoying it way too much!! X

Morning! Well officially weigh in says that I lost the hideous amount I put on and half a pound more BUT still 11.9 and not an 8!! I'm so upset and mad! So my plan next week is Monday to Friday PP and I mean strict PP!! PV today though and still can't exercise as my back is still so sore! I'm so worried now that I won't get to my target for my big xmas party on the 13th December. I have 2 other parties until that and I was hoping I'd be nearer 11 by now! Just goes to show that I can't even get away with a couple of days off plan without having weeks of STS's!!
Oh well at least I've not yet officially gained weight!!
So food...
B yogurt
L stew
D roast parsnip and chicken
No alcohol!!!
Have a lovely weekend all xx

yay!!!! Well your only a pound out & to quote your lovely self that's one big wee!!! Enjoy your vodka :) no carbs :)

x

Well I throughly enjoyed my vodka! Lol and may have another this evening!
Am thinking about starting PP days today to give me a good shot at a loss and I've also realised I'm meant to due TOTM BUT I think I'm going to double up my pill! Bad I know but I can be doing with the cravings and the bloat again!!
Anyway I'll see if I manage a PP but even if it's a PV it'll be very little veg as I have none!

Failed!! Lol and don't even feel bad today!! Oh well PP all week! I knew it was too good to be true!! Xx

Failed!! Lol and don't even feel bad today!! Oh well PP all week! I knew it was too good to be true!! Xx

Chin up mad...I've been pathetic today if it makes you feel better....it's like 2 steps forward 3 steps back :with me lately :0

monday tomorrow, the best day to start afresh..

xx

Monday indeed! God I hate them!! Anyway PP/attack all week!!
B yogurt
L beef slices
D eggs
No deviating no messing about! It's 9lbs for gods sake not 2 stone or even 1 stone! I need to get a grip and a wriggle on!!
Happy flaming Monday!! Xx

Back