Wedding body in the making!

Survived my first attack style PP day and have done the dvd and a run!! Please please please make the scales be a little bit kind by Saturday! I don't deserve it but I'll be so happy!! Xx

Morning!
I have randomly come on today so not hopeful at all for a loss at all this week! so mad as i means i def wont hit 11 stone for xmas! ARRRHHHHHHH!
Anyway ill carry on with my PP's for the week and then weigh on Saturday as normal! I have to keep reminding myself that ive lost nearly 2 and half stone in 3 months!
Food..
B yogurt
L cold omlette
D whole chicken
Day 5 of shred

Afternoon! Nothing more annoying than a random period :( but you are totally right....look at what you've achieved, you can do this...you are a proffesional....you've lost practically every week for 3 months...you can totally do this!!

xxxxxx

Afternoon! Nothing more annoying than a random period :( but you are totally right....look at what you've achieved, you can do this...you are a proffesional....you've lost practically every week for 3 months...you can totally do this!!

xxxxxx

Thank you lovely, i do like seeing your posts! i feel better since drinking my body weight in coffee so i may do that all week! lol! how you doing? bet you were so pleased with your loss xx

Stuck to all my allowed food today and I think I've found a xmas dress, I've tried it on and I am happy with it I could just do with trimming down more so I'll keep trying it on. The big xmas party which I'm organising as well as going is on the 13th December so I've 3 weeks!!! God that's not long!! Anyway off to do my shred!
Laters
Xx

Stuck to all my allowed food today and I think I've found a xmas dress, I've tried it on and I am happy with it I could just do with trimming down more so I'll keep trying it on. The big xmas party which I'm organising as well as going is on the 13th December so I've 3 weeks!!! God that's not long!! Anyway off to do my shred!
Laters
Xx

yay Xmas dress!!!!! It's all about the Christmas dress :) funnily enough bought my Xmas top today & 2 pairs of killer heels...killer being the operative word, can't walk in one pair but who cares...I can just look at them :)

you are doing soooooo well with the shred!! Fantastic work mad!!

hats off to you for organising...that is one job I've always managed to avoid...you will be a hot skinny organiser this year!!

Xx

Oh god i need to have a serious word with myself!!! the scales are showing a gain that i honestly dont think will go by Saturday which means i wont have lost for 3 weeks!!! Im so upset and and with myself that i even fell off once never mind over and over again! Rant over move on!
b coffee
l prawns
d Some protein of sorts!
Day 6 of the shred!
ARRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Rubbish lunch! Also the pic I took of me in the new dress I just showed a girl a work who said " yeh but you've lost weight since that pic)! Errrr I took it last night!!
I could cry!! Xx

Had steak and sausages for tea was really yummy and had loads of water!
Got to stop feeling sorry for myself and just get a move on a loose the last few ponds!! I'll try not weigh again till Saturday but if I do and don't like what they say I promise not to b**ch!! Xx

Omg...is your friend in hospital?? ;)

Ok...don't keep weighing, you have been smashing the attack & the shred..everyone including mother Teresa gains mid week and then it drops and drops some more :)

look ok at my signature...week 7 to week 12, I not only didn't lose for 5 weeks, I managed to gain 3.4lbs...In 5 ruddy weeks!!! So just think you could be as bad as me....

keep thinking of your achievements...stick to the rules 100% & the doctor will not let u down..

big hug

xxx

Last edited:
Aww thanks Andi you do know how to cheer me up!
Anyway ill keep PP'ing! only 2 days left
B coffee
L cheese omelet
D Sausages
x

Survived another PP day thank god! Will try and do shred later. Xx

Shred done AND I've fit into my final pair of jeans!! I'm so shocked as they didn't fit 2 weeks ago but I haven't lost!! Really cheered me up!! Xx

Shred done AND I've fit into my final pair of jeans!! I'm so shocked as they didn't fit 2 weeks ago but I haven't lost!! Really cheered me up!! Xx

Woo hoo...the shred is working my dukan buddy!! Scales are staying the same but your body shape changing :) :) :) awesome news lovely!!

xxxx

Morning!
Last PP day then weigh in tomorrow! so nervous and bet i wake at the crack of dawn!
B Nothing coffee!
L Seafood
D Sliced chicken and beef
xx

Lunch was cold meats and eggs
Dinner is!!! Steak and scallops! Lol I'm feeling plush! Xx

3lbs off!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!! So happy and relived that they've moved!!
Xxx

I knew you would smash it...you have been soooo good!! Well done mad..woop woop..xxxx

Couldn't of done it without you helping me on!! Have a lovely weekend gorgeous x

Wow!! Amazing loss well done! That will defo keep your spirits up. Xxx

Back