Wedding body in the making!

I have done the gym! Yay! Feel great for going and my new gym stuff was really comfy.
Had soup for lunch instead as can't let it go to waste. Looking forward to feeling better on Monday and less bloated! Just been and bought slimatee which is amazing!!
Anyway off for a boxset marathon now as OH is also on dukan for a while!
Xx

Snap!!! Was dreading it so much, but was fine!!! Hope you enjoyed your box sets... We are back in the game!!

xx

Morning peeps
PV day today and I'm filling my boots in prep for tomorrow lol
B nothing
L smoked salmon salad
D turkey burgers and salad
Gym at 11.30!
Feeling less bloated after my slimatee! I went to the toilet 5 times!( sorry TMI but genius if you ever have problems going or lol just like a good clear out!)

Gym all done, lunch eaten and loads of cooking done for the week. Had a sneaky weigh in at the gym and although not great not as bad as it was so will weigh officially tomorrow and log what ever it is!

Hi Brand new to Dukan diet

I have the past two years put on. Around 3 stone, tried juice plus, slimming world and all kinds.

Last year I did a stint of PT sessions and he was always making me focus on protein protein protein. It worked great. I just could not afford the PT sessions any more due to buying a house, the diet went with it too.

Have prepared my meat for my work lunches this week I will be on the attack phase and would love to know any tips to battle cravings. I am terrible for chocolate?!!

My starting weight is 15st 5. The biggest I have been in my life :( I have carried it well but now it's starting to show all over. I am 30 in March and bridesmaid a week after and my dress is a 14

Wish me luck!!

Morning all!
Oh my god I do not want to go back to work!! Yuck! Anyway I had a slimatee last night ( your meant to drink before bed) and my body doesn't feel great this morning but no movement! So lol I'm not weighing! I'll wait till tomorrow!
5 PP days now!
B yogurt
L beef and onion curry
D Turkey burgers
Gym after work!
Wish me luck!
L xx

Morning all!
Oh my god I do not want to go back to work!! Yuck! Anyway I had a slimatee last night ( your meant to drink before bed) and my body doesn't feel great this morning but no movement! So lol I'm not weighing! I'll wait till tomorrow!
5 PP days now!
B yogurt
L beef and onion curry
D Turkey burgers
Gym after work!
Wish me luck!
L xx

good luck!!! 3 days gym on the spin! Respect! Xxx

I tried honest!
Even got ready, turned up and big sign said " closed due to unforeseen accident"'
It'll be some div joining the January masses and has done to much!
Oh well home to do squats and eat fillet steak! As you can hear in my voice I'm devastated! lol
Xxx

I tried honest!
Even got ready, turned up and big sign said " closed due to unforeseen accident"'
It'll be some div joining the January masses and has done to much!
Oh well home to do squats and eat fillet steak! As you can hear in my voice I'm devastated! lol
Xxx

Ha ha ha......well that was out of your control!! Bet you're devastated ;) x

Hi!
I have no idea how i staying on track today as my day is rubbish AND i weighed on my scales at home finally! hideous! utterly awful and im so shocked how i can gain that much in 2 weeks. So im not updating my stats until ive done a week of PP to hopefully see some of it go.
B Nothing i was in shock!
L Beef curry
D Might just pick at some meat
Will go to the gym

Awwww big hug lovely....right forget about the gain....a week of pp & hammering the gym you will see a massive loss & if anyone can do that YOU can!!! Look at your start weight...you have done amazingly...come on January....we are going to conquer you!!! Xxxx

Thank you both that was lovely to read! I've come home because my tummy was really sore but it's ok now lol so I should probably go up the gym! Made my sausage meatballs again and can't wait to eat them! Lol sad or what!

Morning!
Well the scales are moving so thats filling me with a bit of hope! See what first weigh in on saturday brings.
B yogurt
L Egg and Bacon
D Turkey Burgers

Feel really in the zone today, nothing (even oreo cake isnt disturbing me!) I have been working out what i need to loose and by my calculations if i average 2lbs a week for the next 12 weeks ill be lower than i want to be for the wedding so then it will just be maintaining which if i get to goal in April i have 3 months to get my head round maintenance before the big day!
Ive also said that ill go wedding dress shopping at the end of March so ideally want to be close to 10 stone by then which i think is asking too much really!
I hope this willpower lasts enough to get to the gym, the guy that died passed out on the treadmill! Feels so weird thinking ill be on it tonight! ewwww!!! poor bloke was 40 and trying to get fit! I knew exercise wasnt good! xx

Gym done! Yay me!
Andi.... My fit bit comes on Monday!!! Wooohooo xx

Woo hoooooooo!!!! Yay you for gymming it, for being in the zone & hallelujah for the scales going the right way :) well if he buys you a fit bit early for your birthday he's definitley worth marrying!!!

xx

Morning Peeps.
Scales have gone down again so its looking like a 8lbs gain in total which i suppose isnt so bad! still not happy! but my own doing so move on!
B nothing feel icky!
L Bacon and egg
D Omlette i think!
Gym
xx

Back