Wedding body in the making!

Yay! Normal day and work and the gym and look what I've done!!

image-804618716.jpg

So happy I can manage that with ease. Gym was so busy and so many clueless people looking like there about to pass out! Roll on February where they all leave!
Anyway had a good PP day and just had some cold beef and meat for tea. Not eaten a massive amount today but I feel fine so I'll see how the scales look tomorrow morning and might do a PV tomorrow to use up all my salad.
Xx

View attachment 163017

Yipppeee!! Although... Andi..... Why are some bits orange and some green? Xx

Do you know, I'm not sure? I was thinking I think the green is targets achieved? But calories burned orange? Don't know sorry. I will have to google. Do u log you're water? I find that super helpful cos I struggle with the water some days.

You are doing amazing on the Fitbit!! When are you weighing? lol re gym overcrowding!!!

xxxxx

Morning all.
The scales are moving ever so slowly but i wont weigh now till Friday morning when ive done 4 full PP days.
B yogurt
L Chicken soup
D Pick at some meat or something! lol
Gym with all the plebs!
x

Feel so fat tonight! Got to the gym and it was so busy so I left! Have come home and want to eat rubbish! Also took a pic today and compared it to when I started and I look awful! I looked so flat on my tummy before xmas and no I look gross! What's that about! When I was this weight before I looked better!! Arrrhhhh

Feel so fat tonight! Got to the gym and it was so busy so I left! Have come home and want to eat rubbish! Also took a pic today and compared it to when I started and I look awful! I looked so flat on my tummy before xmas and no I look gross! What's that about! When I was this weight before I looked better!! Arrrhhhh

i know that feeling!!!! You can look & feel SO different at the same weight at different times....it's literally like having 2 different bodies...

had as a fitbit disaster today......it hasn't logged my steps since 14:02!!!! Why?? Cos it run out of battery :( I'm going to set an alarm on my phone every 4 days to charge it!!

xxxx

Thanks girls!
I've had a pamper night, done 200 squats and 100 sit ups so at least I've done something!
Went to have some tea and my appetite had gone! Really not eaten a whole lot again today which never ends with a good loss! Anyway only 2 days left at work so every cloud! Me and OH have said were going to work out in the morning then sit and watch boxsets all day! Bliss! There is quite a bit of snow forecast tomorrow in harrogate and I LOVE snow so I'm praying it does! Be a shame not to be able to get to work!!! NOT!
Almost done 10,000 steps as well so that's a good thing!
Much love xx

Thanks girls!
I've had a pamper night, done 200 squats and 100 sit ups so at least I've done something!
Went to have some tea and my appetite had gone! Really not eaten a whole lot again today which never ends with a good loss! Anyway only 2 days left at work so every cloud! Me and OH have said were going to work out in the morning then sit and watch boxsets all day! Bliss! There is quite a bit of snow forecast tomorrow in harrogate and I LOVE snow so I'm praying it does! Be a shame not to be able to get to work!!! NOT!
Almost done 10,000 steps as well so that's a good thing!
Much love xx

Wow 200 squats! I have squat envy! I can do like 20 lol!! Probably why my bum is still wobbly!
Also snow envy! Nothing forecast for Salisbury, just rain...

Xxx

Morning all
Lots of snow this morning but lol still got to work ok!
PP day again today and have bought some extra bits to nibble on to keep me going so i can go to the gym!
B Yogurt and babybel
L Chicken soup
D Meat
xx

Fallen off the dukan train!

Hi All
Well last nights disaster has rolled into today as well! I think i need to write off this week as i am just not in the mood! Im already thinking what i can eat for tea!
What is wrong with me!

I'm back! I've got a blinding cold so think that's what has been wrong but I'm getting back on, will PP today and weigh tomorrow.
I also don't think PP all week suits me so I'll change it next week!
B yogurt
L cold meats
D eggs
Didn't even enjoy the rubbish this time which is one saving grace! I'll take the damage tomorrow
Off work today so will go the gym later
Xxx

I did 4 PP/3 PV 1st time around but I also worked from home. I'm doing alternating PP/PVs this time and seem to be having quite an easy time of it. HIGHLY recommend. I suspect maybe better for metabolism as well (but that's only a guess!).
Yes that exactly what I was doing before and it worked better I think although I always PVd on a weekend. I'll try it next week! Your doing very well !

Managed a really strict PP day and have been to the gym so feel good just hope it lasts and that the scales are ok tomorrow, I shouldn't really weigh as I feel and look so bloated but I have to keep weighing or I'll keep eating!
Plan for the weekend is to PV then next week....
M PP
T PV
W PP
T PV
F PP
S PV
S PV

See how that works for me! Got a meal out on Thursday but I'll hopefully be able to have meat! Xx

I gained 2lbs! Totally deserved and it really has woken me up to what on earth I am doing! I have 2 stone to loose! It was a stone before I started messing around! No more! I am not being fat for my wedding, summer, winter anything!
Move on!
PV day today!
B porridge
L salad and meat
D lobster and salad!
Gym soon and NO moping this is my own fault!!

So I've decided that I'll be doing things a bit different this weekend and next week. I don't think PP days are going to last with me for anymore than 1 day so I plan to eat really low carb and healthy but with added fat and veggies every day. I just think I need to get some more goodness into me for a while as I don't feel healthy at the moment. I'll keep posting in this section as I'll be sticking to dukan rules with a tweak here and there! If it doesn't work..... Then.... I'll be back!

Hey guys

I did Dukan a couple years ago and lost 3 and a half stone but didn't complete the consolidation stage etc because I gave into chocolate!! Nightmare! Anyway - decided to kick back onto it but can't afford to log into the site again so hoping for some motivation...

I only put on a stone and a half in 2 years so I know I won't lose as quickly and I think I'm going to struggle...

Any help will be great!

Starting weight: 14st4
Goal weight: 10st12

Any recipe help would be amazing as I am a massive lover of flavour and texture and I feel this diet lacks that!

Thanks in advance!

Xx

Back