• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wedding Buddy Wanted

Sandrah78

Silver Member
I've got two weddings later this year 19/9 and 4/10. Does anyone else have anything special around that time that they need extra help and support losing weight for?

I've bought a size 12 dress that I need to fit into and I'm currently a size 14/16 depending on where the clothes come from lol.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Nat

Hi Sandra, i have a weekend away on 19 sept so would be happy to be your buddy to give us both some added incentive and a bit of healthy competition, i weigh on a thursday, when is your way in day??

Sandrah78

Silver Member
Great, thanks. My weigh in is a Wednesday so we can start with this week if that's ok with you two?
There's 10 WI to the 19/9 and a further two weeks to the 4/10. I'll post my results on here.
My average weekly weight loss is 1.5lbs so I'm hoping to lose a further stone too.

Sandrah78

Silver Member
I've been struggling, not with the plan but with the actual weight loss. I started at the gym last week and maybe did too much or didn't eat enough but only managed to maintain.

Sandrah78

Silver Member
Good luck!

One question not relatedt though - how do you put so many target tickers in your signature?

Taz

Spam Hunter
When you have done 50 posts you get a bigger space for your signature. Get posting then you will have full priviledges

Sandrah78

Silver Member
Ah, I see, still a long way to go yet then lol.

Sandrah78

Silver Member
I'm giving it a whirl, having a look through some of the other topics to see where I can stick my two-penneth in lol.

Sandrah78

Silver Member
Will have this sorted by the end of the afternoon lol. Some great threads to reply to today.

Nat

hey girls, am looking forward to our little healthy competition, can't wait to post weigh in results this week, good luck!!

Sandrah78

Silver Member
Good luck to you too x

Sandrah78

Silver Member
Not very hopeful about mine - seem to be stuck in the black hole of calcutta.

Room for a little one? I started last week and have my 1st weigh in today at 6.30pm - I'v ejust booked a holiday in October so really need an incentive now.