Wedding diet.....less than 6 months!

bella16

Hi everyone! I'm a long time lurker, really enjoy all your posts, I keep getting very inspired by everyone's weight loss!
I'm getting married on the 2nd of February 2013 and have at least 4 stone to lose :-( I haven't even thought of trying dresses on yet because I can't bear to feel disgusting in a beautiful dress. Do you think I can lose at least 4 stone by December so that I can slowly move up to maintenance in time?

Hi I am new as well and just done week one. I am getting married 8th Dec and have 5 stone to lose, I will be happy to lose 3 by then. my cdc said you can plan the stages around things so that is what i plan to do.

I have never tried this diet and must say I quite like the stuff. My first weigh in was after 6 days and I lost 8.6lbs so pleased with that. The wedding plans are not going anywhere really and tbh the whole thing is driving me insane. Should I say ppl and there opinions drive me mad. My other half never does anything either lol.

bella16 said:
Hi everyone! I'm a long time lurker, really enjoy all your posts, I keep getting very inspired by everyone's weight loss!
I'm getting married on the 2nd of February 2013 and have at least 4 stone to lose :-( I haven't even thought of trying dresses on yet because I can't bear to feel disgusting in a beautiful dress. Do you think I can lose at least 4 stone by December so that I can slowly move up to maintenance in time?

I would say its extreamley possible to lose 4 stone by xmas, but then u have the awful temptation that is christmas!!!! Lol!!
Its a hard diet but the results make it worth carrying on - good luck :D

Shelley, I know exactly how you feel! My bloke is the same! He thinks he is being nice by letting me have what I want, but that makes is harder because I have to second guess everything to wonder whether he would like it too. Also, because people from work know I'm getting married, they seem to think that I want to talk about my plans and listen to how they think I should do it! No thanks! If I wanted advice from people I don't particularly like, I'd ask for it! Phew! Grumpy lol
You have done so well on your first week! I lost about the same in 10 days. I was 15.10 and went down to 15.2 and have my weigh in at 11am. I'm hoping I've lost a bit more than what my scales were showing yesterday! X

My mother in law is the worse and she is def not talking about plans more into dictating who can or can't come actually thinking of telling her not to come.. Second guessing is so hard, and because the cost of things i panic that what i've got won't look nice because you can go mad. I made all my own invites and the day ones turned out lovely the evening ones aren't so great.

I am looking forward to my second weigh in. Just had a porridge, they aren't great but like the shakes and some of the soups so I guess that helps a lot. Feeling really grumpy today and I work in an office above Greggs and Carluccios restaurant and the food smells so good. I have heard that day 8 is really hard...

Onwards and upwards (or downwards should i say).

I am going to my daughters engagement party on the 24th.
I have two daughters F and P.
And omg am i piggy in the middle just now. I can see both sides too!
For example theres a wedding fair on the 25th. F has asked if i wanted to go, i asked P to come along as well as she is bridesmaid and so particular. Plus i dont see my girls often so would be a good girly day out.
However F replies that P cant go and she feels bad about it but her fiance and his mum are going and she only had four tickets.

P now feels why does the fiance have to go!! Thats a gay thing! it should be a girly thing!

Arghhhhh same with the buffet for the engagement party.....P says why does the fiance have to go help choose the buffet food!

Aghhh LOL

Ah karrinae I feel for you, my fiancé wouldn't want to go to anything even though I would beg him too cos otherwise u r guessing what they want.. I think maybe p should see that it is f's and her fiancé day. I'm sure if she had enough tickets she'd take her sister.

Feeling a bit de-motivated with the diet today.

Back