Wedding Dress I ABSOLUTELY have to fit into!!!!!! Here's my journey there :)

Another day nearly over and i have found (as a daily weigher) my weight loss has stalled this week :( I reckon its because i have been eating a handful of nuts here and there. So from today i am not having anything other than the sachets. I hope my weight loss catches up and i get into the 12's for thursday! I have a photo shoot with the maid of honour next tues and to be honest i am dreading it! I really am very desperate to start shreading the weight! I need a stone at least so thats 5lb by thursday, super hopeful i guess. It could be other reasons though had few bowel issues which hve been sorted today and also been TOTM. Well if i dont get a great loss this week i really Need one next week! Because at the moment i am really panicing that i wont get in my wedding dress, its now 7 weeks 4 days and counting... :(

Hey everyone, im feeling a bit better today i believe my weight has definately stalled due to TOTM so therefore expecting a bigger loss next week. I have been 100% today and feeling full most of the day... Although my little one was eating these yummy cheese straws on the journey back and i could smell them they smelt divine! But not as nice as how i will feel once i lose the weight on my wedding day :) Feeling very in the zone, i know i have now leway now so i cant cheat! Its 7 weeks and 4 days until the wedding and i would like to lose enough to feel good and my pre pregnancy weight was 11 stone 7 so i would be super happy if i got to that! :) Just about to watch a movie the vow ( cheesy i know ) with my hubby to be and my yummy dr pepper zero! My partner has disappeared to the shop to buy rubbish but i said noooooo i cant! So im feeling proud of that, not that long now then i can start a food diet after the wedding :) Low carb i am thinking is the way to go... Neway i shall be off xx

awh its good that your sticking to it! taking it one day at a time will be the best way to go:p i've enjoyed reading about your journey so far.

Aw thanks sunshine Cass, I am glad someone is reading it lol. I have seen u have just started on exante, good luck with ur journey :) So today the scales are actually showing a loss after my week of hard work so Yey! Weigh in day tomorrow and I am praying I'm in the 12's please :) Feeling a bit yucky this morning with TOTM but hopefully will pass later. Also it's such a lush day outside, will definitely be going out in this, I hope this weather continues until October could do with a nice day for the wedding. Neway onwards and downwards :)

So another day done and dusted and tomorrow is my fourth weigh in! Gosh that sounds a lot, so today I have not been well dodgy tummy no idea why I just had the sachets yesterday with some ham but yea crappy. Nehow glad the day is over and looking forward to my weigh in, hopeful it's an ok one. Next four weeks I will not have any cheat days (too close to the wedding lol) and I need to lose a stone on top of whatever I lose tomorrow. Very tired now so off to sleep and hope tomorrow is better, night all Xx

Thursday weigh in day and another 2lb down :) Not quite the stone in 4 weeks i had hoped but i am happy with that im in the 12's! It feels so good to be in the next stone bracket! So hopefully a good loss this week to make a stone in 5 weeks :)

Yummy porridge biscuits with almonds feels naughty but it's not so Yey! Nom nom I shall go back to my yummy food speak soon fellow exantees :)

Good afternoon Trixy. Well done on the weight loss so far, and well done on dropping into the next stone bracket.

I should imagine you've probably dropped a dress size too! xx

Hey gigglepants :) Thanks not quite a dress size but almost :) well done on ur weight loss u have been on exante quitea while are u almost at target? Xx

Thank you, I have 4lbs to get to my goal.

But I'm then going to move the goal posts and try to lose another 7lbs to take me to 9st xx

Oh to be 9 stone thats fab :) I hope i can be 9 stone one day lol. I am aiming for 11 stone which is a bmi of 24, which was my weight before my baby boy and i have been since school! This is a great diet though for faster losses, although mine has been slower i think because i had a few cheats in week 3. Your diary is a great read Gigglepants :)

So today is here, lovely weather been a super busy morning inlcuding one hour and 20 mins walking of which 40 mins was uphill and through a field! So with the gym last night and that walk i am feeling pretty tired now and very chilly ( sat with my blanket as i am typing). I reckon its ketosis as its actually warm or so my partner says :) Off swimming with little one in a few hours more energy lol. I am hoping with this increase in activity i see a decrease on the scales! I want a bigger loss this week as i am really trying with TS and my losses have been slower. Also i try on my dress on monday so i can gage how much more i need to lose, last time it was 2-3 inches which in the grand scheme of things is not huge i guess. So yea cooking yummy porridge biscuits as we speak and have a dr pepper zero next to me..... Speak soon :)

Hi Trixy,

Good luck with your dress fitting on Monday you must be getting excited about your wedding now. You are doing really well with the weight loss so keep up the good work and you will hit your target before the big day :D

xx

Thanks Kimbo :) I am trying really hard at the moment as I know I can't have any treat days with the wedding being so close. I am excited but nervous no1 seems to have noticed my weight loss yet which I know shudnt bother me but it does. I was talking to my friend about my dress fitting on Monday and she was like don't worry u haven't gained any. I just felt crappy about that, no I haven't gained I have lost! Lol silly I know but I am back to trying to have more ts days as I seem to be having more like 800 Cals a day. So today I will have just my sachets and bars, also got gym later so that shud be good for speeding things up. Hope you all have a great day in this lush weather we are having :)

Hello people! Today is a GOOD day i tried on my wedding dress and guess what!!! I FIT!!! Its just enough room to breathe mind but yes i am in!! Thats a little pressure off now, however i need to still loose weight to be comfortable, feeling very happy about that. Also i have asked my partner to hide the scales and give me them every thursday as i am getting very disappointed with this daily weighing malarky. See so far this week i have lost nothing according to my scales but according to my inches i have lost 3 inches off my tummy and 2 round my chest so cant understand that really. I guess the pounds have to follow i think my body is clinging to every pound i have for some reason! I feel like i am not losing weight fast enough for the amount of calories i am eating, but i have to start losing more somewhere along the line and with 5 weeks and 3 days to go surely i can get at least another stone off ( with no cheating ). Happy days... Hows everyone else doing? xx

ahh i am so pleased the dress fitting went well :) As long as you are 100% there is no reason why you wont lose a stone in the month but measuring yourself gives motivation as well!!! x

Hey thanks muffin :) Amazing loss for your first week, well done! xx

Thanks Sdulake it's not an easy journey! Weigh day tomorrow please need to have a loss, I have been good this week. Plan for next week super good lol, I want a big encouraging weight loss for my hen do next weekend :) so yesterday had my photo shoot and I looked ok. Didn't even feel hungry whichis great I enjoy that part of ketosis. Xx

Hi Trixy im steve by the way rather than sdulake lol ..... you will look fab no matter what going by your pic you already look fab so things can only get better and you still have a few wks left to shed more pounds so its all good just stay good and possitive you have all the support from us guys on here so go for it girl :)

Thanks Steve :) The support on here is truely fab! And to update my weigh in this week i have lost 3lbs taking me to the grand total of 1 stone in 5 weeks. I am happy with that, i would like another stone for the next 5 weeks but a stone is good woop! Feeling motivated now Hope you all have a great day exante peeps! xx

Back