Wedding Dress I ABSOLUTELY have to fit into!!!!!! Here's my journey there :)

That is fantasic Trixy another 3lbs off and closer to your goal weight.I think another stone off in a 5wks should be achieveable just stay positive and DNT cheat lol and it will happen dnt forget if you are having any tough days we are here to give you help and support so dnt pick yourself up with a cheat and be good.When you hit your target weight it will have been worth it so keep up the great work and i look forward to seeing your next wks weigh in results :) Steve

Thanks steve... However i have a confession to make i have had the last 2 days off plan with lots of carbs and wine, i am not weighing until thursday as i dont wanna see a gain. BUT i am back on track today on total solution until the wedding now with 4 weeks and 5 days to go! So thats it now! I have to be good if i want a stone before the wedding! Hopefully 4 days on ts will give me no weight gain or a small loss (fingers and toes crossed). I am also going to try and be more active, although it is hard when ur on this diet i find my energy levels depleated. Hope everyone else is doing well.. Have a great day! I will probably be on and around alot next few days getting back into ketosis :)

Good afternoon Trixy, fingers crossed you'll soon get back into ketosis and see a good weight loss by Thursday xx

so... confession time I have been off plan just over a week! I am back on plan today, with just 3 weeks until the wedding... nervous much aol hopefully I will be bk at my weight by next Thursday as I am not weighing until then. then I would like at least half a stone in the remaining 2 weeks. Onwards and downwards x

Good morning Trixy, hope you're managing to stay on track hun xx

Back