Wedding Lipotrim

allycohen

Hi all

So Im starting lipotrim tomorrow as I have 11 weeks till I get married and ten weeks to lost two stone 3 would be amazing but I think thats wishful thinking ha ha also my fiance is currently a Royal Marine serving in Afghan he finishes his tour in four weeks time so Im hoping I can lose a stone before then so thats a mini goal for me.....I think I will be able to get my head into tbis and really be commited....can anyone advise me on their weightloss etc Im 5'6 and weigh 14 stone and eventually I would like to get back to my pre child body of ten stone but for yhe wedding I would like to be twelve stone eleven stone wouldagain be ideal.but i doubt it so hopefully I will reach twelve hope to hear some fantastic weight loss stories soon thanks again

I think two stones in 10 weeks shouldn't be a problem at all - just make sure you refeed after so you don't go gaining half a stone or more in the following month!

Congratulations btw and good luck with the diet and marriage :)

Hi Allycohen, For me the hardest part of lipotrim was making the decison to start and getting my head into the right place to do it so you've past the 1st hurdle already.
Mind you, i've only finished my first week! but it's been great and definitely worth it

Good luck with your first day :)

Hey thanks for the words of encouragement etc well today I did a whole day and have drunk 4L of water and I dont feel hungry at all xx

You can well do that of you stick to it! I've lost 2 stone 4 pound in 5 weeks and some people on here are brilliant and have lost 6 stone and still doing it! Good luck x

Back