Wedding weight loss

Thanks, end of May but like you have birthdays, hen party and Easter in the way plus trying to get to goal for my dress fitting at end of march.

I used to do slimming world but it seemed to stop working for me so low carbing instead :)

Thanks, end of May but like you have birthdays, hen party and Easter in the way plus trying to get to goal for my dress fitting at end of march.

I used to do slimming world but it seemed to stop working for me so low carbing instead :)

Yes I found it was too easy to "cheat" on slimming world, I did that after my first child and got down to what I am now, then after my second I calorie counted but found I was eating more and more diet junk food instead of healthy foods so now trying low carb for last stone.

What's your target for dress fitting? I'm not sure where I want to be weight wise as technically am only 3lbs off what I weighed before kids but I've a lot more jiggly bits these days so I assume I had more muscle then... X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes I found it was too easy to "cheat" on slimming world, I did that after my first child and got down to what I am now, then after my second I calorie counted but found I was eating more and more diet junk food instead of healthy foods so now trying low carb for last stone.

What's your target for dress fitting? I'm not sure where I want to be weight wise as technically am only 3lbs off what I weighed before kids but I've a lot more jiggly bits these days so I assume I had more muscle then... X

Yeah I know what you mean, big bowls of pasta and little extras here and there.

Target is 9.7 then will prob try and get a bit lower so I have some room for movement! How about you?

So week 6 - weight at 9.13 so another 1lb off. Now off diet tonight and tomorrow night so who knows what the damage will be....

So it's 5 weeks till my dress fitting and 14 weeks till the wedding!

So target time: want to be 9.7 for my fitting then maybe down to 9.3 for the wedding so I have a little room for any small gains.

Weigh in is every Wednesday, this week I was 9.13 but had a whole day off diet yesterday for valentines includes cabs, desert and wine so just hoping to be back at 9.13 by next wed that will leave 4 weeks to loose 6lbs 1.5 per week - doable? If I'm strict and exercise I should do it, any tips welcomed...

So it's 5 weeks till my dress fitting and 14 weeks till the wedding!

So target time: want to be 9.7 for my fitting then maybe down to 9.3 for the wedding so I have a little room for any small gains.

Weigh in is every Wednesday, this week I was 9.13 but had a whole day off diet yesterday for valentines includes cabs, desert and wine so just hoping to be back at 9.13 by next wed that will leave 4 weeks to loose 6lbs 1.5 per week - doable? If I'm strict and exercise I should do it, any tips welcomed...

Def doable, tbh with your day off u might have some water gain but that'll be gone by next weigh in x

Ok so, after last weeks birthday (cake, wine) valentines day off and then Saturday night meal out (pizza) a truly bad food week I have put 2lbs back on so back to 10.1 - surprised its not more!

Back to it today and going to keep a proper food diary this week to loose that and hopefully more.

B: 3 x bacon, bottle of water, coffee with little skimmed milk

L: Itsu chicken salad which contained leaves, green beans (that were pretty much raw) chicken breast, chilli, coriander leaves and a wasabi dressing.

D: chilli - beef mince, choritzo, celery, carrot, pepperdew peppers, tomatoes, spices, garlic, with some spinach.

Aiming to drink just one coffee but 2 litres of water today.

Feeling awful with a cold/sore throat so had to buy some strepsills no added sugar ones tho :)

Last edited:
Ok so, after last weeks birthday (cake, wine) valentines day off and then Saturday night meal out (pizza) a truly bad food week I have put 2lbs back on so back to 10.1 - surprised its not more!

Back to it today and going to keep a proper food diary this week to loose that and hopefully more.

B: 3 x bacon, bottle of water, coffee with little skimmed milk

L: TBC

D: chilli - beef mince, choritzo, celery, pepperdew peppers, tomatoes, spices with spinach.

Aiming to drink just one coffee but 2 litres of water today.

Don't worry most of that will be water. Do you track on mfp? If you do I'm on there xxx

Don't worry most of that will be water. Do you track on mfp? If you do I'm on there xxx

I use it every now and then to check things but no not really. I can't seem to change the settings to be carb focused and not calories...

Last edited:
Thursday 21st

B: 25g oats, 100ml nat yog and handful of mixed berries

Decaf tea and water

L: chicken, peppers and spinach with 25g cheddar

Decaf tea, water and half tea soon of no added sugar (whole earth) peanut butter

D: planned as sausage ragu - pork sausages, tomatoes, bacon, herbs and little balsamic vinegar with green veg

According to a quick MFP that works out as;

Carbs: 33g Protein: 49g and fat 41g

Does that sound ok?

Last edited:
Friday 22nd

Off work today we're going to London...

B: scrambled eggs, ham and homemade hollandaise sauce. Decaf tea and water

Had a small piece of cake with a coffee - woops!

D: chicken and butternut squash curry and small glass of red wine

Last edited:
Sat 23rd

B: feeling so sick with a cold I needed something more than eggs this morning, had a small slice of wholemeal toast with whole earth peanut butter and a decaf tea

L: chicken tikka masala and spinach, lots of water

D: planned to be homemade burgers with bacon and cheese with salad and coleslaw...

Wanted to do 30 day shred today but too ill :-( need to up the exercise when I'm better as need to tone up especially the legs!

Last edited:
So whilst I've been sick have had a couple of non low-carb meals like a chicken wrap...but antibiotics making me less hungry so def not eaten as much as usual. Feeling better today so back on plan fully tomorrow, will weigh in the morning as normal :)

Wednesday 27th Feb - weigh in 9st 13lbs so have lost the bit I put on but that means Feb has been only a pound overall....need to up my game this week!

And day 1 hasn't gone to plan, no breakfast, and a working lunch of sandwiches - homemade burgers for dinner tho so at least that's one out of three!

Plan for tomorrow so I'm ready;

B: bacon strips (m&s) and decaf coffee
L: chicken soup (tesco finest) will make my own next week but have these in the fridge. Lots of water
D: chicken fajitas - lettuce instead of wraps

Last edited:
Today have had too many coffees but been good with food,

B: Ham slices
L: chicken soup
D: chicken fajitas - iceberg not wraps

Still not done any exercise tho, tomorrow am shredding!

Sat - 2nd

Did 30 day shred level 1 then had bacon and scrambled eggs with a decaf tea.

L: no lunch as late breakfast but had coffee with a granola peanut bar (15g carbs)

D: chicken stuffed with bousin cheese wrapped in Parma ham with asparagus and runner beans

Sat - 2nd

Did 30 day shred level 1 then had bacon and scrambled eggs with a decaf tea.

L: no lunch as late breakfast but had coffee with a granola peanut bar (15g carbs)

D: chicken stuffed with bousin cheese wrapped in Parma ham with asparagus and runner beans

Hmm dinner sound beautiful!

Yesterday was bit of a mixed day as had a christening. But not too bad overal.

Today: strawberry and some belvita biscuits - not worth the carbs

2 x coffee

L: chicken salad with roasted veg
Coffee

D: tandoori chicken with broccoli

Had about 2 litres of water today too and walked about a mile and a half

Subscribing am doing low carb also!i get married 29th of this month.are u on my fitness pal?

Hiya, I only use it to check things so not really, wow not long to go for you, everything ready? How you finding low carb?

Back