Wedding weight loss

Had my first fitting today, weight 9st 10 measurements;

Bust: 33
Waist: 26
Hips: 40

So having a week off for hen and Easter then back to it for 2nd fit in April.

Last edited:
So week off for Hen and Easter but back to it today, will weigh in the morning as usual and see what the damage is!

B: pineapple and coffee
Litre of water

L: chicken, spinach, rocket and watercress with mayo more water

Skinny cappuccino - too much milk but better than something to eat!

D: salmon and stir fry veg with soy sauce and little oyster sauce more water

Not bad start to being good, have 7 weeks to get to target of 9.7...not looking forward to the scales tomorrow

Ok so an ashamed to say that the scales were not good...10.2 - can't believe how quickly it goes back on, I mean I did eat (and drink) whatever I wanted and far too much chocolate over Easter. Anyway, onwards and downwards

W - b: bacon strips and a coffee
L - Itsu pot which had chicken, vegetables and brown rice
D - pork and coleslaw and a diet Pepsi

Hey there - just wanted to say hi as I get married on 1 June and looks like we're similar weights! Am sure your gain will come off extra quick as it will be mainly water. That happened to me a couple of months ago though and I had a right meltdown so don't let it get to u!!

Hey there - just wanted to say hi as I get married on 1 June and looks like we're similar weights! Am sure your gain will come off extra quick as it will be mainly water. That happened to me a couple of months ago though and I had a right meltdown so don't let it get to u!!

Hi, congratulations! Can't see your stats as on phone but I'm hoping your right and it's water. I'm 5ft 5 so could go down to 9 stone and not be "not too thin" but can't be starving myself till the wedding. Sticking to my original plan of 9.7 - what are you aiming for?

So been good last couple of days and did Jillian killer buns and thighs yesterday to target the bad area and my god it's killer! Can't walk today :)

Need to find more snacks for afternoons as have been struggling this week - any ideas that aren't veg sticks or cheese?

Today;

B: bacon strips and coffee x 2

L: chicken, Sundried toms and mozzarella and coffee

D: tuna steak, broccoli, green beans and chilli sauce
Decaf tea

Did Jillian 30 day shred level 2

Looking good hows the 30 day shred going?i love that dvd

Thanks :) not doing the shred in the traditional style of 30 days am doing a mix of shred, killer buns and thighs and a Pilates DVD to get a good mix. How's yours going?

Wednesday weigh in - 9.13 so glad to have got most of the gain off. Have 6 weeks till wedding and 6 lbs to shift.

Today's menu;

B: coffee with weetabix breakfast biscuits - high carbs but needed to grab something and couldn't face more meat!

L: chicken slices and salad with coleslaw all M&s
Another coffee

D: going to try the Parmesan chicken from the Atkins threads with asparagus and cauli mash :) looking forward to it.

Haven't had enough water today as forgot my bottle but will drink loads tonight.

Exercise today is just walking in London, not as achy after the shred yesterday compared to the killer b&t's

skinnybride2013 said:
Wednesday weigh in - 9.13 so glad to have got most of the gain off. Have 6 weeks till wedding and 6 lbs to shift.

Today's menu;

B: coffee with weetabix breakfast biscuits - high carbs but needed to grab something and couldn't face more meat!

L: chicken slices and salad with coleslaw all M&s
Another coffee

D: going to try the Parmesan chicken from the Atkins threads with asparagus and cauli mash :) looking forward to it.

Haven't had enough water today as forgot my bottle but will drink loads tonight.

Exercise today is just walking in London, not as achy after the shred yesterday compared to the killer b&t's

Was your dinner nice?? Sounds yum :)

Back