Wedding weight loss

Weigh in this morning and another pound down to 9.12...only 2 more till the hen party so back to lean and green low carb as possible for these two weeks to try and shift another couple.

Yea well done. When is ur hen? My SIL is next friday, i've loads of surprises for her. We're off to Leeds for 2 nights. what you planning?

Yea well done. When is ur hen? My SIL is next friday, i've loads of surprises for her. We're off to Leeds for 2 nights. what you planning?

I have my dress fitting 22nd and then hen that weekend, no idea what we're doing BM's have planned it all :)

Today's food;

B: crispy bacon slices (about 60g) and a coffee with skimmed milk

L: chicken from m&s and carrot sticks with low fat hummus was about 8g carbs

D: is going to be pork tenderloin and stir fry veg

Water - about 1.5 litres so far so need a few glasses tonight to make up my 2 litres

Hiya, I only use it to check things so not really, wow not long to go for you, everything ready? How you finding low carb?

Hi yes most is ready,low carb not too bad some days its a struggle found this week hardest so far :-( feel better for laying off the bread tho never bloated which is nice cxx

Thursday food

B: bacon and coffee x 2
L: pea and ham soup
D: meatballs, courgette noodles and Tom sauce

Friday so far...

B: mixed berries
2 x coffee

L: chicken, lettuce, Sundried toms and feta

D: tbc...so had "healthy Indian" which was tandoori chicken and cauliflower bhaji plus couple of glasses of proseco

Last edited:
Major bad food weekend. But line drawn start again tomorrow...

So Monday....hasn't been low carb but has been healthy, and would pass as a red day on SW.

B: coffee with skimmed milk, water, fresh pineapple chunks

L: chicken salad sandwich (wholemeal bread) and water

D: chicken breast, lean bacon, cauliflower mash and homemade BBQ sauce - tinned toms, vinegar, onion and green beans

Tuesday - good low carb day

B: blueberries, coffee and water
L: chicken, mayo, lettuce and green beans, coffee and water
D: spag Bol but with courgette as pasta and salad and little grated cheese

Weigh in tomorrow...

Last edited:
Tuesday - good low carb day

B: blueberries, coffee and water
L: chicken, mayo, lettuce and green beans, coffee and water
D: spag Bol but with courgette as pasta and salad and little grated cheese

Weigh in tomorrow...

Great day good luck for weigh in
How many calories r u eating a day?doesnt seem many at all?xxx

So weigh in today and lost another pound so now 9st 11 need to login on laptop to update stats!

Really pleased after the blow out weekend. One more week to my dress fitting...another couple off would be great.

Last edited:
Great day good luck for weigh in
How many calories r u eating a day?doesnt seem many at all?xxx

Thanks, I don't know how many as my days vary quite a bit just sticking to low carb as much as possible...do you think it sound too low then?

Thanks, I don't know how many as my days vary quite a bit just sticking to low carb as much as possible...do you think it sound too low then?

Yeh I would dday that's under 1000 calories a day looking at ur last meal update.have u got mfp app on ur phone?its great for checking and storing calories,but hey if what ur doing is working then ur obv doing it right Hun :) xxx

Yeh I would dday that's under 1000 calories a day looking at ur last meal update.have u got mfp app on ur phone?its great for checking and storing calories,but hey if what ur doing is working then ur obv doing it right Hun :) xxx

I'll check a few days on mfp as if it is too low then might be slowing weight loss down...just need to get through this week with a loss then can reassess.

Last edited:
So today has been one of those days...

B: new nutrigrain wholegrain biscuits (about 26g carbs) with coffee x 2 and 500ml water

L: chicken, bacon, mayo, lettuce, cucumber
Water x 1 litre

Diet coke and a flapjack made with oats, almonds and pumpkin seeds - who know how many carbs!

D: will be salmon fillet with roasted veg and lots of water

Plan for Friday as off to a weekend away for Uni.

B: wasn't planned but a honenade protein "flapjack" blueberries (50g) and water

L: decaf tea and something on the train journey...

Work out/swim

D: will be provided so have to make healthy choices same for b, L and D on Sat and B and L on Sunday!

Last edited:
Plan for Friday as off to a weekend away for Uni.

B: wasn't planned but a honenade protein "flapjack" blueberries (50g) and water

L: decaf tea and something on the train journey...

Work out/swim

D: will be provided so have to make healthy choices same for b, L and D on Sat and B and L on Sunday!

Can I have ur flapjack recipe pls?

So after my weekend away where I stuck to healthy choices has got me another pound off down to 9st 10 :)

Will weigh again on Fri morning before my fitting.

Today - 20th
B: coffee and nutrigrain biscuits

L: chicken salad with red cabbage and coleslaw
Coffee

Lots of walking

D: tbc

Last edited:
Back