Wedding weightloss

eiregal

Hi All,

Well I started on lipotrim last wed my first official weigh in is tomorrow. I started out as 14 stone 12.5 pounds. Had a sneaky weight in this morning and im down to 14 3.5 cant believe it thats 9 pounds in a week :) I was just wondering I'm getting married the end of august now ideally i would love to be 12 stone but my first wedding dress fitting is 20 july which only gives me 5 more weeks. Is it possible to lose 2 stone in 5 weeks and is there anything else i can do to speed things up. I'm following the plan to the letter (apart from adding coffee to my shakes but the pharmacist said thats allowed). I'm usually really active but i've been afraid to go walking this last week as i've been so weak. will that get better? When can I start exercising again?

Yes 2st in 5weeks can be done once you stick to the plan
good luck with it and remember they can alter your wedding dress upto the week before so don't worry about it

Thanks for the reply Mburke I've been feeling really shaky today you've just given me a massive boost so thanks so much. PS i notice that you'r in Cork so am I :) :)

Nice to find someone else on hear from cork. Take hr by hr and you will get there and as I said they can alter your dress up to the last week best of luck I will be checking on you :cross:

Your start weight is about the same as where I started and I lost 2 stone in my first month, After that its about 1 stone a month sometimes more but your first month is the best, good luck Hun, bet you can't wait to go wedding dress shopping! When are you getting married? X

Totally doable.....I have lost 2st 3lbs in 27 days....my week 5 weigh in is today.....so hoping for another 4lbs loss...... so if I can do it you can too!!! You have the 2nd best reason in the world to loose weight (first being health) and because its ONLY five weeks.....just keep on saying that mantra Only 5 weeks to yourself and you WILL get there xx Good Luck!!!!

Thanks guys. I was away in Glasgow over the weekend seeing friends and I dint break my diet - so really chuffed :) dublin20girl how did you weigh in go? Emmy_lu I'm getting married the 30th august :) weigh in on wed so hopefully i get a good result again I was down 8lb's week one.

I also started last Wednesday and am doing this as am getting married, though not until November. I am going to my best friends wedding in Tipp same day as your wedding...we will shift this bulk!! Keep thinking about how amazing you will look in your dress. X

Sent from my iPad

Back