Wednesday 20th Jan Weighers

HellieCopter

Gold Member
I am excited by the new WI day forum, so am posting an early Wednesday WI thread!!!

How are all you Wednesday weighers doing this week? Feeling good about tomorrow?

H x

Will be my first weigh in tomorrow......scared!

I'm so hoping I will have lost 2lbs tomorrow to get my two and a half stone award but I don't think I've done it. I've been doing the tweaked EE and I've had at least a third superfree with each meal. I've even stopped saving syns and used them each day instead. My scales at home only show a 1lb loss so far so there's still hope.

Oooh good luck both of you!!!

I am quietly confident. I've had a good week and kept track quite well, with slight blips over the weekend but nothing too serious. I'll be happy with 1 off, delighted with any more.

OMG I lost 3lbs this week! I was only expecting a pound. This means I've lost my 6lb Christmas gain, got my two and a half stone award and Slimmer of the Week. I am so pleased. I never thought I could do so well on EE. So anyone who has had bad losses with EE in the past, try the new EE plan and have lots of superfree veg and fruit with each meal. You might get better results.

Yay ive lost another 3lbs, though I didnt go last week so thats in 2 weeks. Onwards and downwards :D

Good luck to everyone else.

Well done Wednesday losers! Fantastic!
I STS, which I am more than happy with as I am still 2.5 pounds below target.

I lost 5lb!! I'm so happy as I was thinking there was more I could have done! yaay :) only 60lb to go! x

I lost 2lb and got SOTW :)

Really chuffed. That's 4 and 1/2 in 3 weeks. Slow and steady, but it's going in the right direction
:D

I lost 1.5lb tonight, making it 6lbs in two weeks :)

I have been doing that horrible habit of weighing myself at home every day and I thought I had lost alot more, so that'll teach me! Felt a bit bummed at first, but I am quite happy with my overall total for two weeks.

I've also been starting to do SW my "own" way, like substituting things ie. if I think I havent had enough milk, I'll have a babybel, which isnt very good. So this week I'm sticking to it to a tee. I want to get that half stone off for next week!

Just reporting in quickly. Long meeting today :(

1 off for me last night! New lowest ever weight and the 9s are in sniffing distance! Woo!!

Well done team Wednesday x

Back