*****WEDNESDAY - HOUR BY HOUR - Get in here!****

Morning all,

hannah- I do that too! feed OH lovely things and ask if they're nice! He's starting to say that he wants to loose weight so might try out some of the 1000 + CD recipies on him soon.

Hubby's got his final motorbike training exam today down near London so fingers crossed for him! Horrible day here but hope it brightens up as I'm heading out with mum and little one for a 'fly cup' later (is this a scottish expression? hmm.. well a coffee in afternoon if it doesn't make sense to any southeners! )

Hope everyone has a great day and good luck for all those with WI.

Well hello hello hello morning everyone!

I feel surprisingly wide awake and in good spirits today! Especially considering had 3 hours sleep last night and 4 the night before! It's my last day of my job today, im kinda sad but also quite excited fo things to come - a bit like the start of a new diet hehe! Im worried about loosing the structure to me days but looking forward to having plenty of time to exercise and tone up and go for nice walks in the sunshine. Plus Portugal tomorrow which could be a reason for my happy mood! Though Ill bet ill still freeze my arse off!

Nandos this lunchtime - already planned to have a chicken salad with a dollop of ketchup hehe, moving up to 1000 calories for my holiday so hope it doesnt do too much damage!

Have a good day everyone!!

xoxo

Hi curly, Hi jessica r, good morning to everyone. I seem to start my day a bit later then most(hmm) Actually my job starts at 10.30 so thats my excuse. just enjoying my first coffee of the day. Heres to another 100%. good luck to anyone weighing in today. Im keeping my fingers crossed for you curly. I lost 4 lbs this week WHOO HOO!! but will have another WI on Saturday(after 4days) coz Im changing over WI day. hope i lose something in 4 days (going for 2 lbs) Talk later gotta get ready for work.:D

Hiya all, well everyone seems very happy and positive!
Lost another pound this morning, so one more to go before being back to pre weekend munchafest :eek:.
Going into town with my bezzie mate for a skinny latte and a look round the shops later so bring on the sunshine!
Good luck to everyone at work/interview/waxing(ouch)/weighing in.
Catch y'all later! x

Morning all!
I'm off sick today - feel sick, stomachache, lost my voice, etc, etc.
Usually if I was in the house all day I would eat everything I could lay my hands on, so trying to keep myself busy.

Good luck Curly, hoping for those 3lbs!!!!

Jen
x

I know... I can't believe I am MISSING CD products... on 1000 and having only 2 a day, a porridge & a shake, and wanting bars!!! Are we mad? (Do not answer....)

Well done on loss, Buffy... and hi everyone else, you all seem really chirpy and sunny! Yay!

Oops... except Disco... crossed with you... sorry you are feeling rotten hon.

xxx

thanks honeys x

Just bring me down from the ceiling.......

Just had CDC round and now lost a further 2 pounds(only 5 days have had had to change weigh now to a wed) and I am over the moon........

I set my self a first target to lose 10% of my body weight from the end of Jan and started on my own then continued with SS+ and I am now just 2 pounds away from that target.....soooooooooooo excited. Excuse me for being rather pleased!!!!!!!!!!!! PLease let me capture this motivated feeling in a bottle so I can have some when I feel like stopping!!

Just off to try apple and cinnamon porridge now for the first time as have gone off the other one and to get glugging water - funny how you don't have anything prior to WI!!

Hope you sooon feel better discojen and hope you have a good WI too Curly.

Have a good day everyone...

Sarah
xx

Well done Sarah!
What's the A&C porridge like? Haven't tried it yet
x

Actually didn't like it which was a shame.It smelt nice but didn't go down as I had hoped. I loved the ordinary porridge the first couple of weeks, but started gagging on it.It's strange how your tastes change. Thank goodness for peanut bars, toffee, butterscotch and fruits of the forest shakes!!

Back to the water...

Sarah
x

Well done Sarah!!

Blimmey I'm cold today, my fingers and toes feel like blocks of ice - good job i'm at home as I can study under a blanket with a hot water bottle!!

Where is everyone today, is it me or are there less people here??? Have a lot of people gone to Facebook??

I've just found £20! and my boots advantage card I thought I'd lost! it was in a jacket that I haven't had on for ages as it didn't fit but now it does and I'm £20 richer! :D

Well done on your loss Sarah!

Just a quick note to say that I had my weigh in: 2.5kgs lost! woot! I'm so happy. I'm now under 200lbs and under 90kg - never again will I be there. Wow - what a milestone!

And the peanut bar is worth the 2 week wait - yummy

Hi everyone . . .

Blimey Angela - there's a score! So not only does the jacket fit now, but you can buy something new with the money you found - great stuff!

Well done Hannah for making it to such a great milestone :happy096:

Had my first weigh in last Friday and lost 8lbs - soo pleased! Having a bit trouble drinking all my water this week - but I'm perservering.

Hope everyone has a good day today
xx

nckie.....congrats too, missed u there.

Everyone is doing so well, how inspiring x

ibiza....well done on your loss, thats great for only 5 days.
hanna.....2.5kg is amazing, congrats.
angela ....congrats on your gain...lol

penny...your not the only one, i`m blooming freezing today, haven`t felt this cold b4. not sure if the weather is making it worse.i think i may even have to get hw bottle and get back into bed with book.
my fingers are nearly blue!
Am supposed to be doing tax return today, but decided to do it online....so now i have to wait 7 days for pin...lol

Hi Buffy & all... it IS cold, that's why... feel like swiping Penny's blanket idea. And it's almost May! Not fair!!!! You are v. brave doing tax return online... I hate all that. I am rubbish with numbers.

Seems like a long afternoon to me... work going VERY slowly. Grrr.

xxx

MMMMMmmmmmm!
Just made a hot choc with a tetra and hot water - lush!

Back