~~Wednesday, Hour by Hour~~

Having a malt toffee bar for lunch, as well as a banana tetra (just a third) coffee so it looks like I might go to 4 packs today, depending on how I feel later.

Im having a malt toffee bar tonight, the are lovely.

Im only on my 3rd pint of water today and my 2nd coffee so better get drinking this afternoon.lol.

Frances i ment to ask yesterday, who do you write for ?? and do you have a certain topic you write about??

Tell me not to be so bloomin noisey if you like hun.x

I used to edit a mag up in London but now I am a freelancer. I write for various monthly and quarterly magazines. Pretty boring stuff. I write about banking and technology -- the systems that banks use for trading and managing risk. So you can see why I've been busy lately!

Bloomin heck i bet your rushed of your feet at the moment then hun.

naughty naughty frances.lol.

hey there guys. my brain is mushy again. i have been faffing with programming all morning. nearly banging my head against the wall only to get it working, think WOOHOO and then realise that there is so much more to do that it really wasn't a victory at all... aaargh.

abz xx

Ive had 4pts of water 2pts of black coffee and 2 shakes but am stopping drinking now as cdc is coming about 6ish.xx When hes gone Im gona have a soak in the bath, get the kids off to bed and have a coffee with my malt toffee bar, yummmmmmmy.xx

Hello lovlies,

Glad I read this, I need to get glugging too, only 2 litres down and it's nearly 4 :)

Had 3 packs so far today so looks like another 4 pack day.. Might have a mouse for dinner :)

Sarah x

sometimes we just need 4 packs dont we.

Totally Susan, it's kept me going these last few days tbh with my totm.. aww i think i feel a bit sorry for myself lol

You have every right to hun, its bloomin horrible and the weather dont help much either.xx

Well, I'm just finishing off my banana tetra with hot water, and have already had half a caramel bar on top so that 3 and half packs gone already and I doubt I will be able to resist the other half of that caramel bar this evening lol!

Good luck with your weigh in Susan.

Good luck with WI Susan and I don't blame you 1 bit Frances - enjoy the other half of your bar - off to cook tea now for my son and grandson, without doubt the worse time of day for me, it's so easy to pick !!! But I won't of course :)

Sarah x

A quick tea for them tonight , just done some mince and onion in gravy got some carrots, peas and mash and will do some yorkshire puds to go with it.xx

Hi All,

I went to the Docs this morn, told him I had lost 2.5stone & he looked back at my weight in Feb & I have lost 1.5 stone since then - got 1 more kg to go and then I will be beneath the lowest weight in 2005 that they had on my records :D

I got diagnosed with labrinthitis so am feeling poorly & like I have been on a very rough ferry. However, I have downed a porridge, approx 3 pints of water & a choc shake. Need to drink more water as am thirsty, but have had a good few cups of tea aswell.

awww hun get well soon , its awful isnt it.xx

Back