Wednesday hour x hour

OH NOOOOOO Its wednesday already:eek: Weigh in tomorrow These short weeks really mess me up:confused::confused::confused:

It's weigh in for me tomorrow and I can't wait. I need to drink more water today though, I've only had about 2.5l so far because of being out.

I had a great time and I feel more positive for having done something.

Oh, meant to add, my LLC was fine with me doing RTM for a bit then going back to abstinence, she said she would do anything to help, rather than me giving it up completely and having a big blow out!

I just wondered if I should be doing this GG. I will have a good chat with my LLC tonight, although deep down I would love to do it the correct way.

Went shopping and bought some nice 16 jeans and tops for the champs, the ones I have are baggy and old fashioned.

Only had one shake so far, have decided that I am going to write on here every single thing I put in my mouth today, I hope you dont mind, even if I cheat or am attempting to cheat.

Also had 2.5 litres hope to have had 3 by the time I get home that leaves me 1 for tonight.:)

Slimseaa i think the email you sent to the HR guy sounded exactly how i would of worded it. I'm sorry it is putting you under stress, it really doesn't have anything to do with them and he is intruding on your privacy! Keep strong honey, your doing so so well!!

Ladylite, your picture is beautiful! Good idea telling us all that passes your mouth, keep going and yes a good heartfelt chat with your LLC should hopefully help you through!

I have two new additions to my family today, two little rescue cats who's previous owner moved house and left them in the garden all alone! They seem to be settling in well apart from pooing in the cat basket on the way home!!!
So today i have absolutely no urge to eat as my kitchen smells like cat poo!!!! Wow what a way to keep me from food!!

Will try and put some pics up of the new kitties, they are cute but i guess i'm a biased mummy!!

Have a great day everyone!! xxx

Ahhhh - lovely new kity cats how sweet. Dont they smell awful, perhaps we could invent some kid of perfumed eating deterent.:D;)

Thank TD, i find being firm with work lot very difficult, as i am a sweet and innocent person and i know people take advantage of that. But with the new me, i am going to start being firm (in a nice way). Yes it's none of his business, he's sooo difficult though! Since he started in Nov, has made my life at work very difficult though! It's the hardest thing i have ever had to do (LL diet), but the most rewarding and i am not going to let somebody who doesn't mean anything to me tell me what to do!

OMG what a day!!!!

Turns out the course being cancelled was a blessing, as am now being moved from telephony to New Claims next week - basically I will get to process claims for being claiming Incapacity Benefit. So have 16 days of training ahead of me - wonder if saying my job was boring and my brain was turning into mush to the Benefit Manager this morning had something to do with it???

Went to work in my more slim fitting clothes - got gropped twice, was called a sex god, numerous comments made about my weight loss (all good), and one person actually made me blush (which is difficult), I had only been in the office for 5 minutes, took my coat off and was talking to a buddy when she looked over and said "I can see why Kevin will never leave you!" When I asked what she was one about she nodded her head toward my groin!!!! OK, my trousers are flat fronted (makes a nice change from pleats) but please, they are not tight!!!! I have never gone so red so quickly. It made a few people laugh let me tell you.

Anyways - think I might keep my work clothes on for a few more hours!!!!!

Hi all, I'm so proud of myself today cos I've been proactive!! My OH and me have seen a new housing development that we really love the look of and want to look into buying one of the houses, finally move out of our parents and in together. So we sat down and tried to work out our finances, bummer though turns out we didn't earn enough to get a mortgage big enough for it :(. However we've both been saying for ages and ages we really really need to get new jobs blah blah. I graduated from university almost a year ago and am still working part time in asda, and he's wanted a new management job for ages that pays more. So I went to the local job centre today. It was silly when I said to the woman on the desk "I'm hoping someone can help me find a new job, I have one just want a new one" she said... "oh we don't do that, we don't find you employment if you're already employed" hmmmm that would explain all the grimey youths around there then. But she said we could use thier job finder machines and I found 4 or 5 that I liked. So have contaced them, emailed off CV's and I already have an initial telephone interview tommorow!! :) So we might just end up getting our house this year after all you never know

Speaking as someone who works for JobCentre Plus - the problem is we don't have enough staff to deal with those claiming benefits and their face to face meetings as well as people just wanting to find another job. My advice to you would be to utilise Employment Agencies, they do the searching for you. Blue Arrow, Kellys and Manpower are the biggest and best in the UK

Thanks Corey! did think about employment agencies but thought they charged you for finding you a job. Went in to see a local agency today too actually and got an appointment for next tues so will check it out

It's illegal to charge people to help them look for work, agencies charge the employer. Many companies now see this as an economical way of recruiting, the agency sifts through the CVs, so the company only gets perfect matches or best fit to the job, as well as security in knowing that if the employee doesn't work out then there is the possibility of a scaling of refund. A vast majority of companies use this method now - well worth looking into.

Well done on being noticed Corey .... even if it was more than you intended!!! New job sounds really interesting.

Lady, sorry to hear you're struggling, really hope you get it going the way you want it. You post and write to your hearts content, write anything that helps you!

Slim - seriously it has nothing to do with HR whether you diet or don't as long as it's not affecting your work.... I also believe that (at least the area that i work in) the only person who should be able to mention something like that to you would be your line manager and that would only be if they were concerned about it affecting your work..... and seeing as your LM is impressed then they obviously know it isn't. ---- If HR come back to you I'd seriously think about complaining to your LM.

Got to admit I feel really crappy today, course was really good but was only a half day one and not a full so I ended up borrowing someone elses pc & desk and working in Preston for the rest of the day ---- have got the period pains from hell though, really killing me and normally I can just get on with it but I've just had to take some painkillers.

Oh good luck Donna with your job hunting and house hunting. Hope you like your new job Corey:)

Just had a bar and trying to get more water down so have 2 meals left.

Just a tip I bought some jeans size 16 from Sainsburys today only a £10 and they fit really well, what a bargin. Just so you know that their sizes are quite generous as although I can get into Next 16 jeans they are slightly tighter. I must of changed shape cause I tried some 16 tops on and they are a bit tight, I always thought that I was bigger at the bottom than the top.

I am not going to my WI tonight as I am so busy getting ready for the show tomorrow, have to get the lorry ready, also I am a bit skint what with the extra testing and I do have enough packets. Not avoiding things as I am trying hard to be positive. I am going to speak to my LLC tomorrow morning before I leave.

Dear Daugh has agreed that we wont take food, usually take loads of snacky microwaveable things, she is gonna eat in their restuarant and I am taking my shakes and I wont be near and fridge or kitchen until Sunday night. You never know might make it til then.

Off out again got the nice job of emptying and cleaning the porta potty:eek:

oo will have to look into getting some jeans from sainsburrys, good to find well fitting jeans, I find dorothy perkins are really generous but a bit more expensive

Thanks loads for the advice Corey, am going to go down to the recruitment agencies in town tommorow, we have 3 in our town so hopefully they can help, really chuffed now that's great!

Evening everyone!

Busy day by the look of it!

Well done Slims with the email - that was well worded. Let us know what he says.

Have a great time Lady!! I am sure you will come back refreshed and reinvigorated for the diet!!

Corey - nice comments from your mates!! :)

Donna - good luck with your house! If it is meant to be, it will!! :)

Katy - sorry you are feeling rough. A nice hot water bottle and some TLC is in order tonight!

Phew!

Well. I have just had an emotional purge to a dear frined back in California. Blubbed my eyes out I did! Now after a few days, the news about my neck is sinking in.....and it has gotten me quite down. I left work early today - was having a rough time. Thing of it is - I have coped with this pain every day since April last year, thinking that once I was seen they would see what it was and fix it. I was not prepared at all to to be told to live with it. I had so much hope pinned on an end of the pain, and it is bloody painful, I never considered it could be anything more then something repairable. Well, I sort of fell apart this eveing and called my friend, and fell apart on her. And I feel so much better for it.....I really needed that. I ended up telling her about the diet, and she was thrilled for me and said she thinks I am doing great, the right thing and was so proud of me - made me feel really good.

And Greenock Gal - you little star (cold little star! :()- she gave me three pairs of trousers - and 2 of them are size 18 - and they went right on and zipped right up. So that was well good! Thanks again!!

So thats about it for me. Going to go curl up on the couch and watch some tv, and maybe have an early night. Then again, might be back here.,

See you later everyone!!

xx

Would definitely recommend sainsburys for clothes, i have size 14 jeans and and t-shirts which makes me smile as its a 14 yippee!! They had 25% off all clothes over the weekend so well worth a look!!!

Well back in from loading up the lorry, bales of haylage buckets etc etc hope I lost a few calories there, now onto cleaning the tack - errrrrrrr hate that. In between gonna make the OH dinner and let it cook, still glugging up to 3.5 now might get more than 4 down if I keep going.

I decided to leave the porta potty till tomoz:eek: as it got dark and didnt wanna fall in the cess pit:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Cant believe we are so organised, last year poor D Daughter had to do most of it on her on as I was too fat and lazy to help much, used to nacker me, but there I am out there asking what shall I do next. Me and her have the new found friendship;);), hope it lasts but dont hold your breath:D:D:D:D:D. I am getting really excited now and really looking forward to it whereby I used to dread it.

Looking forward to watching the Apprentice at 9pm BBC1 (me and me reality tv:rolleyes:)

Just think everyone, the clocks go back this weekend so our early start in the show ring at 8am (means getting up at 6am) will sort of mean 7am (getting up at 5am) - oooooooppppppsssss.

Another thing I just realised all of us (I think) sorry if I got it wrong, wont be around the next time Easter comes this early again:cry::cry:, so perhaps we should of made the most of it.:cry: Mind of information this women:cool:

Thanks Katie, BL and all! I know, well let's see if my HR Manager says anything to me tomorrow! The new me is going to be more tough and firm and not worry about voicing my opinion! Thanks all for the encouragement and support, appreaciate it!

Lady well done with the jeans, will try to go to Sainsbury's soon, as i too am a size 16, so wil be gr8!

Anyway night night from me all, hope all ur WI's go well, keep us posted! Am going to have my 2 Thai Chilli soups now and my lovely Peanut Bar and get ready for Desperate Housewives soap, Channel 4 at 10pm tonight- Season 4 and can't wait, got butterflies! xx :)

I have lost just over 2lbs tonight :p
Not spectacular but its going the right way.

only had 3 people in our group tonight. Had a locum lLC as ours was on holiday. Can't believe the amount of people who did not turn up. Apparently only 2 rang in to say there were not coming, and one of those was dropping out completely which is a shame.

But i have now lost 1 1/2 stone in 6 weeks and I am chuffed.

Hope everyone else has had a great day!!!!

Back