WEDNESDAY - Lets do it hour by hour

Slimseaa

When I started exercising I lost all of .5 lb I was devastated. But then the next week I lost 6 and the week after another 6. I am also bigger round the bum and legs unfortuantely and have lost 2 stone but not a dress size yet. My 18's still fit round the bum, round the waist they are loose but my butt is staying firmly in place. Hang in there us pear shapes will get there in the end.

Im thinking of doing the race for life too!
what do I have to do guys any idea??
xxx

thankyou :)
xxxxx

It is sooooooooooo cold today - my poor hands and feet are freezing ..... about to have another coffee in the hopes of getting some inner warmth ;)

Its the water isnt it?? makes me sooooo cold! evil evil water!!
c

I got some Boaters coffee yesterday - the cinnamon hazelnut and amaretto. YUMMY!!!! I used them in muffins and it was FAB!!

Casey - you can edit up to 5 or 10 minutes I think. AFter that you cannot.

Lady - Good luck tonight!! Can't wait to see the photos!!

ANd a greatbig hello to everyone else!!!! Hope you are all having a great day!

I am work with no packs- saving them all for tonight....and it smells WONDERFUL in here.

Water. Water. Wheres MY WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Well off to town for my 20 min walk. Just realised I have left my soup at home bbbbbbb. Well I had better get going with the water when I get back , now up to 2 litres.

See you later folks.

PS off to get another C. Cookson DVD. I am an addict.

Thank you Katie and Tange for the advice, and everyone else, feeling better now! Have had 3.5 litres so far as have WI tonight! Feeling happy as my Mum, Dad and 2 Elder Sisters have just landed in the UK from India. Haven't seen them in 3 weeks and it's been soooooo quiet.

Casey and Lady well done for opting to do Race for Life, funny you say that, as I was thinking this morning to also do it, (but the walking part only), as I cannot run to save my life! Good luck :)

Hi All, hope everyone is fine this morning! Have drank 1 litre so far, got my WI tonight, hope I have lost something, as I have started exercising slowly and last week I remained the same!

Still get a bit upset though, as I have lost i think 6 stones now and I am 13.13 stones and am a size 18. I was told that at this weight one could get in to a size 16. I don't know what size I am, i have been fitting between size 16 (loose tops from Evans) to size 20 (jeans). I really don't know.

My belly, hips, thighs, bum, arms, basically everything is still soooooo big that I am finding it sooo hard to change the shape. Have started exercising so hopefully in a few months I will start seeing the difference, would love to be wearing at least a size 14 by May (when it's my B'day), but really do doubt it. :( . Get down about it.

Your not moaning Slimss. I think that is one thing about losing weight is that there really is little control that we have over what goes, how fast, etc. Its just a patience game isn't it. At least at this stage where we can't really get toned, etc. I find my face slimming a lot, and my shoulders, and other parts - but not my tum, and that is what I hate the most!!! And it is what keeps me from getting in smaller sizes too. Frustrating isn't it!!

But have faith - it too will melt away, and you will look wonderful for your birthday - You are such a pretty lady, you will look fantastic in a size 14 or 16 or whatever size you are in!!! You are doing wonderfully!!!

xx

Slimseaa your family are going to notice a difference in you - that should keep you spurred on. Must feel lovely to be getting them home.

I cant' run either so doing the Run for Life is one of those things that has never entered my head :D

BL - I've got the amaretto and love it but my Cinammon & Hazelnut hasn't been delivered yet - though saying that it might have come today as I always arrange for my post to be delivered to work as that's where I usually am.

Mandee Im in Cheltenham too- who's your LLC? xxx

Slimseaa - I didnt say I was ganna run:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Actually Middx is only a few stops down the Motorway from me perhaps we could walk it together in July?

wow- Jenny is mine too! hehe. thats bizarre!! that house is so bloody cold dont you think? hehe.
whens ur weigh in? I really like my group actually- im on a saturday morning.
xx

yeah I hate that!! haha. always want to have a good look at myself! lol. Its so crazy that we have the same LLC! I think Jenny is just lovely though- shes so harmless! I just hate it- im so cold and we are always telling her but it seems to get colder bless her.
just think- we stand on the same scales every week!! hehe.
xxxxx

Back