WEDNESDAY - Lets do it hour by hour

Sorry to hear that you're feeling so bad Miss Moon, especially that it's been going on for so long - has your doctor checked you out/done blood tests etc? It could be something really simple and easily rectified - you really shouldn't be suffering like that.

((((big hugs))))

x

Thanks for your sympathy guys - much needed and appreciated! I have been ill on and off since the middle of November, it's a virus I just can't completely kick. Some days I feel normal (or as close to it as I get!), like when I first started LL. And then I have days where I feel really low mentally and physically, like I am going through now. I have just had my hair cut for the first time since starting LL and was hoping that my hairdresser might notice my weight loss as I have known her a long time. She didn't.:cry:

Anyhow, a big and special thank you to BL, you have a very special knack of saying exactly the right thing, thank you so much! x

Aww, your welcome hon. I just felt so bbad hearing you had been poorly for so long! You shuold be bluudy proud of yourself for staying on the program through that!! That is no minor acheivement!!

I know what you mean about your hairdresser. I was feeling that way too last week. I thought, why has no one commented!? I've lost two flippin stone, and no one that does not know I am doing this comments, except my husbands best mate, bless him. No one at work has even noticed for the past 6 weeks I have not gone to the kanteen, gone to the tea trolley, tucked into the birthday nibbles or the incentive prize buckets of chocolates....NOTHIGN!!! lol Drives me crazy.

Last week was at out bike club meet. One of out members who is pretty slim anyways, lost a few pounds, and someone commented!! And her reply was "Ahhh, thanks for noticing!!"" LOL I felt like saying to her "You could notice my TWO STONE!!!"

There is just no figuiring. At the end of the day I am doing this for myself, but it would be nice to have SOMEONE notice!!! I reckon another stone, the penny might drop.

Well, you take care of yourself Miss Moon. I can see now you are feeling abit poorly - you are looking a bit green!! :D hehe

xx

Went to my drop in. Exchanged the soups for shakes. Weighed and I put ON a pound! Not worried, though. I know it's just water weight. My time of the month starting in a few days. That and I had already drank my 4 litres of water for the day. :p

Well done for staying positive Casey - just think how good a loss you'll get next time :)

Well done Casey for staying positive, being strong at times like this is part of the journey.:)

well done to al
i weighed in tonigt and lost 3 and i have to be honest that i had hoped to losemore as imlosy 3 last week. But I tjink I will have to accept that now after thr frist twoo weeks that my genereal, loss will be 3lbs and think that if that is the case that means on four weeks it willbe 12 lbs near;y a stone

Well done Jill that great 3lbs off.

WAY TO GO

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:​

Well done Jill, 3lbs is a great loss :)

well done Jill :D xxxxx

Well I've been and had my hair chopped and dyed - hmmmm wonder if that will give me a .25lb extra loss this week, that'd be good ;) Decided that while my hair's been done I'd book to have my eyelashes and eyebrows tinted (as a losing 2 stone treat) - so I've booked that and am going later this afternoon ....... so tonight I'll hopefully look pretty good for sitting in front of the computer and the tv :D

It's a dull and grey day here today - haven't done wonderfully on the liquid front so am going to up it a bit this afternoon.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Back