Wednesday**lets do it hour by hour**

Just finishing another huge mug of herb tea, then time for another hot choc shake before weigh in... SCARY!!!
xx

Oh good lucky Katy :)

Been tidying sons bedroom, took me nearly 2 hours:eek: boys! I did empty all his toy boxes and sort them out ready for his birthday on Monday!! (going to be 7 my baby boy:cry:)

Had a leek and pot soup, don;t like them anymore and really had to force it down me!

The kids are having bagels for snack afterschool today so I am saving my bar for then!!

Just finishing another huge mug of herb tea, then time for another hot choc shake before weigh in... SCARY!!!
xx
good luck hunny

Been shopping in town today with my friend as we have a birthday party to go to on sat night, feels a lot more easier than it used to ;-)
Dinner today is frozen tetra...yum yum yum!!
Good luck with the weigh in x

Hi Da-na-na-na, Berry & Sleepy... thanks for the good luck wishes, they must have worked as I lost 1lb... I know, only one, but to me it means a LOT as it brings me to the magic 3 stone loss mark!!!! YAY!!! And I've struggled with 810 all week, so didn't expect a loss at all.

So... I am happy and I PROMISE I will stick to 810 to the letter this week and see if I can shave a few more pounds off... have my supplies now and am eating a peanut bar to celebrate. Yum!!!
xxx

Thanks Berry... I am more than happy. Sigh!!!
xxx

Hi Da-na-na-na, Berry & Sleepy... thanks for the good luck wishes, they must have worked as I lost 1lb... I know, only one, but to me it means a LOT as it brings me to the magic 3 stone loss mark!!!! YAY!!! And I've struggled with 810 all week, so didn't expect a loss at all.

So... I am happy and I PROMISE I will stick to 810 to the letter this week and see if I can shave a few more pounds off... have my supplies now and am eating a peanut bar to celebrate. Yum!!!
xxx

Wahoooooo!
Well done sugar!
Thats wicked news!
x

Well done on 1lb, I was only a 1lb this week but it was in the wrong direction!!
Nibbled a bit on ham and had a couple of bourbon biccies with coffee. Today has been good. Totally on track, just had a weak coffee with milk as i dont really drink coffee and particularly not black but i was cold when i came in from work.

Hi I restarted last week after a break. I had my first weigh in today and lost 9lbs, which im so pleased about. It has motivated me even more! x

Thanks Da-na-na-na... yay!!!

Molly, sorry for your gain... but 1lb will soon be shifted again. Most likely water weight, and I don't think a teeny bit of skim-milk in coffee will hurt... when I was doing ss I used to add half a vanilla shake to my coffee, or even butterscotch or toffee/walnut... they were like flavoured lattes, yum! Have you tried that?
xx

Emma, that is fab!!! Well done... great start and should keep you motivated!
xxx

Having my soup now ..the kids are eating cake...oh how I wish I had already lost all this weight and could eat some cake :D

I think we are doing quite well today, on the evidence of these posts. Go us!! x

I'll second that... we make a pretty good cheerleading team, huh? Hope everyone has had a great day... night night, se you all tomorrow!
xxx

Back