Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Bindi - with the losses you've had so far I'm sure you will lose something :) Good luck!

Just made friends with my scales and lost 4lb. :D

Well done GLL, keep it going for next week;)

Down 1.5lbs. Delighted with that! Looking forward to being a loser next week ;)

well done to you both! :clap:

Well done everyone was my 3rd weigh in this morning and I'd lost 3.5lb wahooo that's 11.5 in 3 weeks and I got my 5%goal yeah me lol :D

Oh my gosh ... I started this thread and I have hardly replied ... sorry ladies ... and such a big well done on the fabulous weight losses ♥

I weighed in tonight and I have lost 2lbs. My weight loss is only 6lbs at the moment, maybe 6 1/2lbs. The numbers aren't matching up and my leader is going to look at them for me. I have never done or been this bad on weight watchers before ... and don't intend to be ... ever again!

So this is it this time ... I am going to loose so much weight so that I can be that little bit more beautiful for my hubby (to be) on our wedding day ♥

I hope you all had good weigh ins this week and that you have a good week full of exercise and tracking ♥ Don't forget to have fun too ♥

Hey...can i join you all please?

3 days in doing pro points after doing slimming world for months.......loving it so far.
Will be weighing on wednesday mornings, really hope i get a good loss this week ( 2lbs would be fab!)

Well done to everyone...you're all doing really well

Well done Jemstar, keep at it.

Hi lisa2, welcome, best of luck for your first wi, Im sure you will do great.

Well done to everyone :)

I also get weighed on a wednesday, so will be joining this thread.

put 2lb on this week, but it was justified, it was my birthday and i went out for a chinese banquet, lots of alcohol and lots of cake. i was devastated when i weighed in on wednesday, but it's given me the kick up the bum to stay focused. A 2lb loss this week would be great.

looking forward to weighing in on wednesday, but it's my TOTM next week, so that has me worried.... :sigh:

Hi everyone

I'd like to join this thread too, my weigh in is Wednesday night and this is my first week so keeping my fingers crossed!

Waves, welcome and gl for next week :)

I'm really having to stop myself from weighing everyday! Haven't weighed since wed and wanna give it a full week before doing it again!

Anyone else like this?

I usually sneak a peek on a Sunday but I'm consciously not obsessing over the scales.
I KNOW I've stuck to plan and theres nothing more I can do. Checking everyday would drive me crazy.
Saying that now u made me go look at the scales (wrong time of day for a sneak peek but nevermind)....I am smiling @ the result :D

WI tomorrow evening and I normally sneak a peak at the scales in the morning wearing what I wear to be weighed. Was good all wk, had some of my weeklies but did a lot of walking so am hoping for a loss. Best of luck tomorrow everyone

My wiifit showed a slightly reduced BMi but no actual poundage loss, so I'll accept it as a STS.

However, for the next month I have my final year of my degree to complete along with exams so I think I'm officially off being very strict as I need to eat and snack on what I fancy to get through this! As long as I don't gain any more than 3lbs I'll be happy - but hoping this will be a good test of how well I can do when it comes to making good decisions !

it's my first weigh in tonight!

i have used all my daily pp's (apart from today of course) and most of my weeklies (5 remaining) so i am hoping for the best :fingerscrossed:

good luck to everyone else for today/tonight!

My first weigh in today and i've lost

3lbs!!

Really happy with that as usually i only lose a 1lb a week. I used 40 of my weeklies on Mon.

Good luck to everyone weighing today!!

Good News this week

After a very bad =1.5 pounds last week Im back on track and lost 5.5 pounds this week.

Week 1 -4.5
Week2 -1.5
Week 3 +1.5
Week 4 -5.5

Back